Home

Pass interference.....Offense!?!

This is a discussion on Pass interference.....Offense!?! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2013, 01:08 PM   #1
Rookie

kiing 360's Arena

OVR: 0
Pass interference.....Offense!?!

Sooo this has happened to me to many times to count. I throw a deep out to my WR on the LEFT side of the field only to get called for an offensive pass interference on my WR on the RIGHT side of the field. OR better yet throw a pass and get called for pass interference on my left guard. lol, really tho. Anyone else seeing this non-sense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Pass interference.....Offense!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiing 360
Sooo this has happened to me to many times to count. I throw a deep out to my WR on the LEFT side of the field only to get called for an offensive pass interference on my WR on the RIGHT side of the field. OR better yet throw a pass and get called for pass interference on my left guard. lol, really tho. Anyone else seeing this non-sense?

do u have your sliders jack up or what? I have seen PI on offense but it was never against me it happen to the cmp like 4 times since I got 25 which I thought was cool because they happened in big plays of the game.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #3
Rookie

kiing 360's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pass interference.....Offense!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
do u have your sliders jack up or what? I have seen PI on offense but it was never against me it happen to the cmp like 4 times since I got 25 which I thought was cool because they happened in big plays of the game.
No sir, this is online play head to head. Happened like 4 times in crucial situations

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »