Home

why are curl routes so impossible to stop!

This is a discussion on why are curl routes so impossible to stop! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: why are curl routes so impossible to stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Yeah on all madden I'm not going to rush 4 or 5 so the WRs can work for 15 seconds and get open because every pass rusher gets locked up me can't do anything. Shame or not, if I could get a pass rush, it'd be different. Otherwise I'm doing all out blitzes and crossing my fingers for the QB to get rattled.

If it were a nano it's be a shame or a glitch I understands. But an all out blitz on passing downs or 3rd and long isn't crazy or cheesy.

Kind of Helps that I have FS McCorty, SS Patrick Peterson, CB Joe Haden and Luchaz Purifoy(came in w/98 man as a rookie). I obviously did fantasy draft.
You got 12 sacks and you complain about the pass rush?
But my comment was mostly referring to you giving up 0 passing yards. I was saying the game itself is a damn shame because of the AI's inability to adjust. No one should be able to ply on all madden nd hold the AI to 0 passing yards.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #10
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

My curl route plays are usually always covered, I am lucky to get 1 or 2 curl routes completed in a single game. Press coverage is excellent against curls.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #11
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You got 12 sacks and you complain about the pass rush?
But my comment was mostly referring to you giving up 0 passing yards. I was saying the game itself is a damn shame because of the AI's inability to adjust. No one should be able to ply on all madden nd hold the AI to 0 passing yards.
Well the QB probably threw for some, but the sacks zeroed it out. I'm complaining about a 4-5 man pass rush that doesn't work, so I have to sendn6 or 7 to e en get close.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2013, 11:00 AM   #12
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Well the QB probably threw for some, but the sacks zeroed it out. I'm complaining about a 4-5 man pass rush that doesn't work, so I have to sendn6 or 7 to e en get close.

This seems like pouring gasoline in a burning wound to try and put it out. You're unsatisfied with the pass rush so you make it so the cpu can't win?

I mean, it's your game, enjoy it however you want, but I don't think that strategy is one that should be offered as a viable solution.

Just my two cents

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:11 AM   #13
Banned

LarryLipschits's Arena

OVR: 6

My sliders work great for stopping curl routes. If i can ever create a thread i will post my sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »