Home

Teams releasing Pro Bowl Players

This is a discussion on Teams releasing Pro Bowl Players within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2013, 11:45 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Teams releasing Pro Bowl Players

The Packers didn't release Raji in my CCM.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callsign Stitch
It is scripted, I highly doubt the Packers release Raji unless he was seriously seriously injured during their preseason in M25. Never mind every time you start a new franchise.
Jesus Christ it is not scripted. When you said "I highly doubt..." that is an argument for poor AI team management, not for scripted personnel moves.
Do you know what scripted means? It would mean that they specifically programmed the Packers to release Raji. They didn't do that, the fact that if you release him and resign him prior to starting CFM demonstrates this.

It happens frequently because the variables that go into the AI's calculations remain the same. If you alter the variables (release and resign) it alters the outcome.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 9

Im in year 3, week 8 and cam newton, gore, sproles, and michael turner are all sitting unsigned in free agency. Crazy... fix this please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 11:21 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aszrayel
The Packers didn't release Raji in my CCM.
Mine either. In fact, I have seen none of this in my CFM. Since I play with the cap off, I am suspecting that what btvs said above, about this being an issue with cap number, is right on.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:26 AM   #13
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
Mine either. In fact, I have seen none of this in my CFM. Since I play with the cap off, I am suspecting that what btvs said above, about this being an issue with cap number, is right on.
I hadn't seen him released in minr, either. I've gone through five, including test runs during the season ticket early release. Vontaze Burfict seems to get cut almost every CFM I've done, and Atkins still gets cut a lot.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #14
Rookie

cubsfan128's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
Im in year 3, week 8 and cam newton, gore, sproles, and michael turner are all sitting unsigned in free agency. Crazy... fix this please
Cam Newton being unsigned is a little concerning. However, in Year 3 Gore would be 32, Sproles 32, and Turner 33... Heck, Turner is not even on a team in real life right now... Don't see anything too strange about these guys being unsigned.

I do commentaries for sports games such as MLB The Show, Madden, NCAA Football, and more! Stop by and I promise you won't regret it!
Old 09-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 25

32 team control eliminates all of this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 01:05 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan128
Cam Newton being unsigned is a little concerning. However, in Year 3 Gore would be 32, Sproles 32, and Turner 33... Heck, Turner is not even on a team in real life right now... Don't see anything too strange about these guys being unsigned.
True I see your points there, but how in the heck in middle of season would Cam Newton be a fa?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »