Home

Questions about throwing accuracy?

This is a discussion on Questions about throwing accuracy? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Questions about throwing accuracy?

In franchise mode there are four types of Pass Accuracy. There is Short AC, Med AC, Deep AC, and then a generic THA (throw accuracy). What is this basic throw accuracy do? My friend theorizes that it is for simmed games and the three other categories are for playing games. Can anyone confirm this?

And if this is true than this is stupid as hell. Example, some quarterbacks are great at making short throws but terrible at the medium and deep and vice versa. There should never be a general accuracy even for simmed games. Whats the point in upgrading the throw accuracies if there not even used in sim games?

I do not have time to play all 16 games a season and playoffs and would like a realistic representation of my players in simmed games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #2
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Questions about throwing accuracy?

You friend had it right. It's there for simming. If you feel it shouldn't be then maybe you should wait until next gen for more computing power to handle the barrage of calculations!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »