Home

Alright, Coach Mode

This is a discussion on Alright, Coach Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Alright, Coach Mode

So, i'm seeing a ton of people saying they're using coach mode in CFM. I know there's an option for it during play now games, but inside of franchise mode I don't see the option ANYWHERE. Not in the settings screen, game options, controller settings, nowhere.

So, to all the people saying they're using coach mode in CFM, how are you doing this, and where are you setting the option? It's driving me crazy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 10:18 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Alright, Coach Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
So, i'm seeing a ton of people saying they're using coach mode in CFM. I know there's an option for it during play now games, but inside of franchise mode I don't see the option ANYWHERE. Not in the settings screen, game options, controller settings, nowhere.

So, to all the people saying they're using coach mode in CFM, how are you doing this, and where are you setting the option? It's driving me crazy
you have to set it from the main Settings screen and not inside a franchise

once you set Coach Mode to ON in the general settings, when you create your 'chise, it will be turned on
Old 09-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #3
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchToLearn
you have to set it from the main Settings screen and not inside a franchise

once you set Coach Mode to ON in the general settings, when you create your 'chise, it will be turned on
Thank you very much! So, if I turn it on in the general settings, will it carry over to an existing Franchise? Or do I have to start a brand new one?
Old 09-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #4
Rookie

My guess is you have to start a new one. Could be wrong.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Lovin
My guess is you have to start a new one. Could be wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Thank you very much! So, if I turn it on in the general settings, will it carry over to an existing Franchise? Or do I have to start a brand new one?
well that'll be an easy test just turn it on general settings, save, load your chise and see if it carried over

but my guess would be no and you'd have to start a new one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 04:15 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 8

Sorry to hijack the thread here but is Coach Mode still the same as auto-pass? I've loved Coach Mode in NCAA and would probably switch over permanently if Madden had the same setup. From what I read earlier though, it's just auto-pass and still requires users to actually kick. But that's not all that different from last year and I don't remember seeing as many coach mode posts then...did I miss some big news on this front?
Old 09-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodjer
Sorry to hijack the thread here but is Coach Mode still the same as auto-pass? I've loved Coach Mode in NCAA and would probably switch over permanently if Madden had the same setup. From what I read earlier though, it's just auto-pass and still requires users to actually kick. But that's not all that different from last year and I don't remember seeing as many coach mode posts then...did I miss some big news on this front?
Auto pass and you have to kick still.

C
Old 09-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #8
Rookie

I'm in a online franchise and it seems to work against cpu, but not in human vs human. Have you experienced this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »