Home

Madden 25 Next Gen HD Screens (GameInformer)

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Next Gen HD Screens (GameInformer) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #113
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden 25 Next Gen HD Screens (GameInformer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacedog
Madden on the X1 only gets 30FPS??? Do you have a link? That would be disappointing. Probably wouldn't bother with it if it isn't 60FPS. New consoles, new hardware that they (should be) prepared for, 60FPS should be a standard...
You would think that...but I also remember hearing somewhere about 30FPS being the 'standard' for next gen games.

Granted, that's with a big boost in textures, resolution, etc.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Old 09-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #114
Pro

OVR: 0

Did Eli have plastic surgery .... he looks different Next gen... I just hope the fatigue actually works when next gen releases in nov... i agree with Tomba its a slight improvement 50% ,the linemen have skinny ankles....LOL
Old 09-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #115
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
1. Its has already been confirmed for playstation 4 (All) games will be 60 fps, by several sources. xbox1 sources confirm 30 fps.
Link(s)? I don't think this is true at all. First they will almost certainly be developing Madden on the Xbox One so I doubt it will be that much of a difference.

I think Sony wants all games to run at 60fps, but I don't think they demand it, especially from 3rd parties.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 03:02 PM   #116
Rookie

Hammettf2b's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas fan
Going back I remember how EA said the PS3 was harder to develop games for because of the hardware and how the X360 had to use smaller capacity discs that were not Blu-ray so they were compromised. Well guess what? NO excuse this time because the hardware that is in the new consoles is dated, they have been developing games for PC's for years using this exact hardware and the media is both Blu-ray this time. I know I am harping over this but I just do not want to hear how this console was inferior or this disc didn't hold enough data or one is hard to write code for, etc etc. There really is no reason or limitation why the new M25 should not be leagues ahead of current M25, there really isn't! Sure the graphics can only be so much more detailed but the other stuff, the important stuff should be head and shoulders above what we have now.
OK there, Im done!
http://www.edge-online.com/news/powe...e-performance/

There just might be some limitations
Old 09-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #117
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon48xbox
Link(s)? I don't think this is true at all. First they will almost certainly be developing Madden on the Xbox One so I doubt it will be that much of a difference.

I think Sony wants all games to run at 60fps, but I don't think they demand it, especially from 3rd parties.
He has no links to this. Also, with the nfl and EA partnering with Xbox one do you really think they're going to make the game inferior on the one? I don't think so. I think they'll be similar on both consoles.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:06 PM   #118
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
So..um ok i think you are misinformed on a few things..

1. Its has already been confirmed for playstation 4 (All)
Is that why Drive-Club is at 30fps?And Killzone's single-player mode is also at 30fsp? If you don't know the true facts, lets not make assumptions yet. It's up to the developers to determine if they want a higher frame rate or to use those assets to push the game more graphics wise.

Back on topic: The Madden images look fine. RGIII is still black in them and his hair color is fine, it's the lighting ;-)

But like most mentioned, I want to see the game in action before making any decisions.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #119
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa D
It looks nice and all, but how's the gameplay?? That's the key to them having a successful Next Gen game.. Gameplay, Gameplay, Gameplay.. period..
This is exactly how i feel
Old 09-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #120
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsolution
I don't think it is a stupid request. It would simply add to the immersion of the game. I'm excited about next gen Madden and can't wait to see what they can achieve with the new technology.
Ok...not so much that the request for more immersion is stupid...because its not...But my point is this...Most of the posters here are never happy enough...the game is never gonna be sim enough, pretty enough etc and even when EA tries to deliver on some of the great requests from this forum there is always someone hating just to hate...So when they add the flags be prepared for 75% of the people here to complain about the trajectory of the flag as it is thrown or its the wrong color of yellow or WTF didn't those crazy EA folks animate the sequence when the ref picks up the flag and shoves it back into the wrong poclket...get my drift?

The nuts and bolts of a sports sim is to get the basic gameplay down first then add enough extras and presentation to create a great immersive world...I want that too just like you but I don't want to hear people nitpick about font on a nameplate

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »