Home

Madden 25 Next Gen HD Screens (GameInformer)

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Next Gen HD Screens (GameInformer) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2013, 04:26 PM   #121
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 25 Next Gen HD Screens (GameInformer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
Nice job making a mountain out of a molehill. It's not a stupid request, it's something that should be in the game. Little details like that add to the immersion (kind of like them adding dynamic pylons back into the game a few years ago).

The sidelines being fully animated is something that has me pretty excited. It doesn't ADD anything to the game, but it creates immersion. The other game did a great job animating their sidelines on current gen - I hope Madden follows suit.
sorry to come off disrespectful...didn't mean to...sincere apology...I just wanted to make the point that no matter what they add there will b a myriad of nitpicky complaints that the pylons are the wrong color etc. I want immersion too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 1

So when are we seeing next gen gameplay?
Old 09-13-2013, 04:58 PM   #123
Rookie

canes2008's Arena

OVR: 9

Looks awesome
Old 09-13-2013, 07:04 PM   #124
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacedog
Madden on the X1 only gets 30FPS??? Do you have a link? That would be disappointing. Probably wouldn't bother with it if it isn't 60FPS. New consoles, new hardware that they (should be) prepared for, 60FPS should be a standard...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Dan
You would think that...but I also remember hearing somewhere about 30FPS being the 'standard' for next gen games.

Granted, that's with a big boost in textures, resolution, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon48xbox
Link(s)? I don't think this is true at all. First they will almost certainly be developing Madden on the Xbox One so I doubt it will be that much of a difference.

I think Sony wants all games to run at 60fps, but I don't think they demand it, especially from 3rd parties.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art1bk
He has no links to this. Also, with the nfl and EA partnering with Xbox one do you really think they're going to make the game inferior on the one? I don't think so. I think they'll be similar on both consoles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
Is that why Drive-Club is at 30fps?And Killzone's single-player mode is also at 30fsp? If you don't know the true facts, lets not make assumptions yet. It's up to the developers to determine if they want a higher frame rate or to use those assets to push the game more graphics wise.

Back on topic: The Madden images look fine. RGIII is still black in them and his hair color is fine, it's the lighting ;-)

But like most mentioned, I want to see the game in action before making any decisions.
this link shows for xbox 1

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-at-720p-30fps

this link shows ps4

http://www.videogamer.com/news/sony_..._with_ps4.html

at any rate you do what you do, i'm done with it, no since in even trying...

Last edited by StormsWarning; 09-13-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:09 PM   #125
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

Screens are definitely impressive but we already knew that In terms of Faces that this game would be top notch. I'm more interested to see in game footage and see if any of the problems from the current gen consoles carry over.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 07:10 PM   #126
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
this link shows for xbox 1

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-at-720p-30fps

this link shows ps4

http://www.videogamer.com/news/sony_..._with_ps4.html

marshallfever - as i said all ps4 games are at 60 frames per second, i have followed more info on both systems than you can even imagine, not to mention countless hours of youtube footage from e3, games con, & pax, next time you assume some 1 doesn't have something, why dont you research your own! and yes there is a reason ps4 has over 1 million + pre order's...dont try me...

Dude that article is from May and does not confirm anything hence it says actively pushing. Show me a recent article where it says all PS4 games will be at 60fps.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:16 PM   #127
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Dude that article is from May and does not confirm anything hence it says actively pushing. Show me a recent article where it says all PS4 games will be at 60fps.
i'm done with it, not going to even get into a console debate, yall believe what ya want, im getting the system i want, yall do the same.

http://www.geek.com/games/developer-...x-one-1570747/

check that date, and you make your choice.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 09-13-2013 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:28 PM   #128
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
And the first link about the XB1 isn't even talking about the games running at 30 fps, it's talking about the DVR capability capturing the game at 720 and 30 fps.

Quote:
Xbox One launch title Forza 5, for example, outputs at 1080p and 60 frames per second, but Xbox One's in-built DVR captures clips at 720p and 30 frames per second.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »