Home

Madden 25 Next Gen HD Screens (GameInformer)

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Next Gen HD Screens (GameInformer) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2013, 07:38 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 25 Next Gen HD Screens (GameInformer)

Not hoping they fail. Hoping they have brought the game to a higher standard. Time for excuses is over. The game does not have to be perfect but it certainly has to be noticeably above what we have now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 07:44 AM   #26
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
Not hoping they fail. Hoping they have brought the game to a higher standard. Time for excuses is over. The game does not have to be perfect but it certainly has to be noticeably above what we have now.
now that i can agree with.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #27
Rookie

TwoHeadedDog's Arena

OVR: 2

Now let's see some of the generic faces.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:20 AM   #28
Rookie

asitter's Arena

OVR: 0

Anyone else feel like the helmets look like they are sitting too high on their heads? It looks like their chins are completely exposed.

Overall, these pictures look pretty sharp.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:39 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOwl
Terrible representation of the 3 bar facemask that Willis has on. Not big enough, visor connects to wrong bar. I posted about this in the wishlist forum, hopefully they read it and correct it
Really?
Old 09-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #30
Pro

OVR: 4

pictures look good to me. I'm assuming they are going to use the same facial and exertion tech that the UFC team has been raving about. I hope the game-play can keep up with the graphical advancements. The sideline thing sounds cool. Seems that players will finally be aware of their existence and not just programmed robots.

A huge part of the Ignite Engine is "Human Intelligence". That the players will be "alive from the neck up". Players will use their instincts and be unpredictable. I would love to see Safeties and Corners jumping routes. But we'll have to wait and see.

I always get a kick out of the guys who complain about the facemask but I get it. How hard is it to look at a picture and recreate it.

Last edited by dghustla; 09-12-2013 at 09:51 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
pictures look good to me. I'm assuming they are going to use the same facial and exertion tech that the UFC team has been raving about. I hope the game-play can keep up with the graphical advancements. The sideline thing sounds cool. Seems that players will finally be aware of their existence and not just programmed robots.

A huge part of the Ignite Engine is "Human Intelligence". That the players will be "alive from the neck up". Players will use their instincts and be unpredictable. I would love to see Safeties and Corners jumping routes. But we'll have to wait and see.

I always get a kick out of the guys who complain about the facemask but I get it. How hard is it to look at a picture and recreate it.
I'm glad I don't notice the stuff some of these guys nitpick about..It would drive me crazy. I'm a graphics whore but I also value gameplay on the same level
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 10:24 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Photos look good, but so did the poto's of Madden 06, and w all know how that Madden 06 example video turned out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »