Home

Sending a PLayer in Motion in Connected Career Madden 25

This is a discussion on Sending a PLayer in Motion in Connected Career Madden 25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
Rookie

celtics9rondo's Arena

OVR: 0
Sending a PLayer in Motion in Connected Career Madden 25

OK so i looked at the manual and it said, " Press "O" to select player and then use the left stick/press the < or > buttons to send that player in motion."
Well i tried that in practice in CONNECTED CAREER Mode and nothing worked.
I tried pressing triangle and it didn't work and same with the L1 and R1 buttons to select the receiver. I pressed X and it just snapped the ball. I need some help here because it didn't work in Madden 13 either.

Any help is deeply appreciated...

By the way i play this game on the PS3.

By the way i accidentally posted this in the sliders section of the madden forums...WHOOPS
Patriots
rajon rondo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
Rookie

jwagner82's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Sending a PLayer in Motion in Connected Career Madden 25

I'm a bit confused by your explanation, but as I'm also a Patriots fan, I love love love sending WR's in motion. Any play where the wideout has a GREEN route, is an AUTO-motion route, like Brady and Edelman did alot of last night. The other way of motion, is to move your player selector to the WR or TE you want.. Then you should see a little arrow on either side, or both sides of the circle that's on the player. If there are no arrows, you can't motion that spot. If it's only pointing one way, you can only motion inside or to the other side of the field. I motion my FB on almost every run because i run looks of offset counters, and that's how i will overload sides of the field or isolate WR's with routes. I'm going to do some research on manually motioning pre-snap, and then snapping the instant he gets to his spot, so it's like the Pats do with Edelman and Amendola. Sorry if that was long.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2

You have to hold circle and use the left joystick to select the play you want to move, then send them in motion. Once they're selected, you'll see a circle under them with an arrow showing which way they can go (or 2 arrows if they can go either way).
Old 09-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
You have to hold circle and use the left joystick to select the play you want to move, then send them in motion. Once they're selected, you'll see a circle under them with an arrow showing which way they can go (or 2 arrows if they can go either way).
Do you lose time on the play clock when doing this?
Old 09-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #5
Banned

skabatula's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Do you lose time on the play clock when doing this?
Yes. The play clock does not stop while you cycle through players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 06:09 PM   #6
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Think he's asking about when you're playing as an individual player in CFM. It doesn't for whatever reason let you motion your receivers as a QB.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #7
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Think he's asking about when you're playing as an individual player in CFM. It doesn't for whatever reason let you motion your receivers as a QB.
So I'm not crazy, you literally can't send receivers in motion with CCM/Individual/Superstar Mode as the QB? This is ridiculous....
Old 12-26-2013, 09:56 PM   #8
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachinami
I motion my FB on almost every run because i run looks of offset counters, and that's how i will overload sides of the field or isolate WR's with routes.
But in Individual CCM, how do you do that? When I press the O button (PS3) nothing happens. No icons, nothing comes up to signify that I've selected a receivers or blocker to move. The only motion I get pre-snap is on the pre-set motion from certain play calls.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »