Home

Where's the next gen Madden footage?

This is a discussion on Where's the next gen Madden footage? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #73
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Where's the next gen Madden footage?

Why are people getting so worried about the amount of next gen footage? They probably don't want to hurt sales and excitement for the current gen games for one. Also there has not been a ton of next gen footage hardly any games. I'm not saying every is fine. I just don't think the lack of footage is a reason for concern. I will have Madden November 19th the day it comes out. I won't have my XB one yet but, I will have it.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Why are people getting so worried about the amount of next gen footage? They probably don't want to hurt sales and excitement for the current gen games for one. Also there has not been a ton of next gen footage hardly any games. I'm not saying every is fine. I just don't think the lack of footage is a reason for concern. I will have Madden November 19th the day it comes out. I won't have my XB one yet but, I will have it.
Exactly right. The lack of footage is not a concern at all. Its all marketing. They (EA) are handling it like any other business would.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #75
Rookie

Mikeatris's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Maybe the reason why they are not showing any next gen footage is because it looks almost exactly like the current gen.
This. There is no next gen footage as we are looking at it. When we went from gen to gen, the output was different. RF adapters to composite cables, composite cables to HDMI. When we did that then we had a graphics increase. We are still using HDMI with the same 1080 output, so what graphically will change? Until we go to 1440p which they say is yrs down the line then we are basically stuck with the graphics we have now. So basically we are getting the 360 and PS3 in a nice new shiny box. Now like I said a while ago these next gen system will be more than available at launch because the question will go from what console should I get to basically tell me a reason why I should upgrade when this gen is working just fine.

XB1:Mathematik
PS4:Monochromatik

"WE ALL SHOULD JUST GET ALONG"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2013, 12:06 PM   #76
Rookie

Mikeatris's Arena

And for the note yes I am getting next gen also. I was gonna get both at launch but will just focus on the One for right now and get my games and accessories up and will probably get the PS4 at the beginning of next yr.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeatris
And for the note yes I am getting next gen also. I was gonna get both at launch but will just focus on the One for right now and get my games and accessories up and will probably get the PS4 at the beginning of next yr.
Why are you getting the XBOX ONE over the PS4? The PS4 is better in every way.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-19-2013, 12:17 PM   #78
Rookie

Mikeatris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callsign Stitch
Why are you getting the XBOX ONE over the PS4? The PS4 is better in every way.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
Why is it better, cause it is cheaper? Money is not an issue and I am not trying to sound rich. But it was the PS3 was better than the 360 and looked how that panned out. Simply put all my friends are on the Xbox so that is the system I am going to get first and online is much, much better on the 360. I only play The Show online on the PS3 and you all know how that is. I do believe more and more people are going to back away from the next gen this yr. Since the consoles are not backward compatible and a lot of games I want to play are not gonna be available for the next gen (GTA and PES 14 anyone?) I think it will turn a lot of people off this year. Most people are gonna wait until the sports season next yr to start buying the systems.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeatris
Why is it better, cause it is cheaper? Money is not an issue and I am not trying to sound rich. But it was the PS3 was better than the 360 and looked how that panned out. Simply put all my friends are on the Xbox so that is the system I am going to get first and online is much, much better on the 360. I only play The Show online on the PS3 and you all know how that is. I do believe more and more people are going to back away from the next gen this yr. Since the consoles are not backward compatible and a lot of games I want to play are not gonna be available for the next gen (GTA and PES 14 anyone?) I think it will turn a lot of people off this year. Most people are gonna wait until the sports season next yr to start buying the systems.
I never mentioned anything about the price, I was just simply enquiring. This thread has gone way off topic.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #80
Rookie

Mikeatris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callsign Stitch
I never mentioned anything about the price, I was just simply enquiring. This thread has gone way off topic.
Well my bad if I misread you but I will put it back on topic then, I think there will be very minor graphical difference between the gen. I think they brought these systems out to close the gap between the 2, Xbox with blu-ray and PS4 with party chat.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »