Home

Where's the next gen Madden footage?

This is a discussion on Where's the next gen Madden footage? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2013, 11:25 AM   #97
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Where's the next gen Madden footage?

Footage? We have been playing M25 on next gen since August 27 th.

Slight upgrade in visuals... Other than that?

No DIFFERANCE.

I fully expect madden 06 that was available for 360 at launch ALL OVER AGAIN... Only now with NEW and IMPROVED legacy issues since it's new hardware.

Woo hoo
Old 09-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #98
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401

No DIFFERANCE.

I fully expect madden 06 that was available for 360 at launch ALL OVER AGAIN... Only now with NEW and IMPROVED legacy issues since it's new hardware.

Woo hoo

As much as I would love to say you are wrong and have no idea what you are talking about you are probably 100% right. If that E3 running Demo is anything to go by all of us Madden die hards are in big trouble. I would love nothing more for Madden 25 on PS4 to truly feel and look like a brand new "Next Gen" game but more then likely it will just be current gen with a small face lift. I have many wishes for PS4 Madden but if I had to pick one it would be that EA Sports finally got the running animations corrected to look like real life running!! But going by the E3 demo the running animations hardly look any better then the PS3 versions of madden if at all. I mean they still look stiff and robot like if you know what I mean.I really wish EA Sports would make the running animations more like how NFL2K5 had it. With luck maybe by "Madden 16" we will finally get the NFL game we all want so bad. But either way I am still buying Madden 25 on PS4 because well what else is there? I loved playing Madden on PS2 and PC versions last one being 08. But PS3/X Box 360 versions are just not good as far as I am concerned. I mean I will admit Madden 25 is a lot better then the first versions of Madden on PS3/X Box 360. But come on EA can do way better then this can't they? I mean with these new next gen consoles being so powerful what's going to keep EA from making a truly great NFL game this time?

Last edited by tnixen; 09-23-2013 at 01:07 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #99
Banned

OVR: 25

Found next gen madden gameplay....

Turn on M25 then back way away from your TV.

That's what it will look/play like.... EXACTLY what we have now only better graphics... That's it!
Old 09-24-2013, 12:01 AM   #100
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Found next gen madden gameplay....

Turn on M25 then back way away from your TV.

That's what it will look/play like.... EXACTLY what we have now only better graphics... That's it!
The only thing i have to say is. Thank you lord baby jesus you joined this message board. Your insight and input is so helpful and fulfilling. I didnt know what to expect but after reading your continuous coverage of madden next gen, now I know what to expect. Your expertise is second to none. If I played the game itself right now, right this second, I still, wouldnt have the grasp that you have on nect gen madden. You are a revelation. Thank you.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:05 AM   #101
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

No DIFFERANCE.

Woo hoo
Clearly you must not have played or remember Madden 06 for 360. A better graphics version of Madden 06 for PS2 would have been worlds better then the peace of garbage that was Madden 06 for 360.

We'll find out real soon what Madden 25 for next gen will be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 12:09 AM   #102
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well here is my take on all this so far. I could careless about the graphics. Graphics can look like the 360 graphics all day long and I could careless. My main hopes that rest on next gen is game play. I want to see EA new slogan for the next gen Madden hold true just for once. "Battle in the Trenches". Unlike current gen #Madden25 where you see the AI oline push the Dline 3 feet back every down. I want to see Oline/Dline actually fight for position for once. I want to see the AI DBs stop running the WR routes before they do. Also want to see weight and mo. mean something finally. Things like this I want to see happen in Madden25 next gen. Graphics to me is a secordary request right now. Game play should be number one on the list when it comes to next gen Madden this November. Without game play been improve for next gen. Then Graphics don't mean nothing. This is just how I feel right now. But far as there been no raw footage right now of game play. I'm sure there is a reason. Even I have been wanting footage and complaining about it. But at the end of the day complaining want do much unless EA cares. All we can do for now is hope that the next gen Madden is better then current gen. But until they show us some up to date footage. We are all in the dark and we don't know what to expect. I'm just hoping they will show something soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »