Home

All-Madden sucks.......Or I suck.

This is a discussion on All-Madden sucks.......Or I suck. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2004, 12:54 PM   #1
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22
All-Madden sucks.......Or I suck.

All Madden is the most BS level in sports gaming my friend. Its no way in hell I should lose by 20 points to the bears. Yea, I know, you're just going to say I suck. And I believe you. But the BS that goes on in all madden blows ***. I'm not gonna even explain it.

anyway, I'm gonna find some good ole fashion All-Pro sliders. I was hppy with those but my curiouslty wanted to try jistics sliders. I would for once like to have a nice low scoring game, no more than 20 points.

Can somebod helpme or tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2004, 01:13 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: All-Madden sucks.......Or I suck.

Jistic's sliders are pretty good. You have to keep playing on all-madden and you used to the CPU. My first time the Lions kicked my ***. But then I kept playing and know it is pretty good. I am 8-3 with the Packers so far. I have blown out some teams but that is because the CPU goes for it on 4th down late in the game on their side of the field. I only scored 9 points against the Bucs. Just keep playing.
Old 01-14-2004, 01:57 PM   #3
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

Luckily its only the preseason. The Bears beat me 41-24. I was kinda pissed. But i knew my defense just sucked. I just hate the fact that the cpu AI knows what you're doing at all times. You call a pass play for your TE and they magically double team the TE. B-S.
Old 01-14-2004, 02:13 PM   #4
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:

Graphik said:
Luckily its only the preseason. The Bears beat me 41-24. I was kinda pissed. But i knew my defense just sucked. I just hate the fact that the cpu AI knows what you're doing at all times. You call a pass play for your TE and they magically double team the TE. B-S.

that sounds crappy, but if they double the TE, then go to one of your other options, because by doubling the TE someone else has got to be open, or you could run it with the QB
Old 01-14-2004, 02:18 PM   #5
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

Quote:

mgoblue said:
Quote:

Graphik said:

that sounds crappy, but if they double the TE, then go to one of your other options, because by doubling the TE someone else has got to be open, or you could run it with the QB

I know, its just I hate the fact that they know my plays. Pass for a slot reciever and he's triple teamed. Run to the weak side left and the shift over like they read my mind, audible, and they audible to a play that will stop me. Now if that is'nt the biggest BS I'ves seen my name is Rupaul. I was enjoying myself on All-Pro. They still cheat but its not as bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2004, 02:36 PM   #6
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:

Graphik said:
Quote:

mgoblue said:
Quote:

Graphik said:

I know, its just I hate the fact that they know my plays. Pass for a slot reciever and he's triple teamed. Run to the weak side left and the shift over like they read my mind, audible, and they audible to a play that will stop me. Now if that is'nt the biggest BS I'ves seen my name is Rupaul. I was enjoying myself on All-Pro. They still cheat but its not as bad.

yeah, I hate when they know the running play ahead of time, and always shift their line to the correct side, whether it be weak or strong side, they know
Old 01-14-2004, 07:54 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm in a Bears dynasty although now it's 2009 and we are pretty good. Lemme say two things. If you use the sliders I posted in the forum, you should get very playable games. Another BIG thing is what you call on defense.

The cover 2 in Madden is just not right. THe corners play a zone about 1-3 yards off the ball then release the reveiver to the safety who's 15 yards downfield! That means the receiver is open for a good 10 yards. I suggest sticking with "MAN UNDER" playes in 4-3 and Nickel. They are more what Cover two really is. Try selecting the Cover 2 playbood on defense and give it a shot. I am currently giving up 18.8 points a game and I probably only call about 6 defenses.
Old 01-15-2004, 11:22 AM   #8
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

Sorry man, I gave up and I'm going to All-Pro. Its just to much funny stuff going on in ALL-Mdden. Offensively and defensivly. I cant take it anymore. I'll admit that I'm not the greatest football player so I need t step down to a resonable level.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »