Home

Patch News?

This is a discussion on Patch News? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #17
Rookie

Dfost35's Arena

OVR: 3
Does EA have eventual plans for patch?

I have always been a simmer when it comes to Madden, and with the lack of any patches to fix multiple issues (sim stats, etc...) a month later after release; is it worth selling the game at this point?
Old 09-22-2013, 09:22 PM   #18
Rookie

Matthew25x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Does EA have eventual plans for patch?

They are supposedly looking into a lot of issues so I'm sure a patch is currently in the works. I sure hope its soon, I have 2 franchises and a superstar franchise that freeze constantly and it makes the game unplayable.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:26 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew25x
They are supposedly looking into a lot of issues so I'm sure a patch is currently in the works. I sure hope its soon, I have 2 franchises and a superstar franchise that freeze constantly and it makes the game unplayable.
The guys at EA are Butcher Shop employees that have no clue about Pro Football. But thats ok, because they try their best to create a Sim Style Football game. This is the reason why we still experience the same issues that we did almost 20 yrs ago. At this point, after 25 years, we should not have to adjust anything to get this game to play as a Sim.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:37 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 8

I wouldnt be surprised if ea has his focus fully on next gen madden.
Maybe drop a quick patch mostely for mut.
Ps4 release is less then 2 months away
Old 09-23-2013, 10:28 AM   #21
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Patch News?

Every year I say, "wait until after a patch to buy the game, you know it WILL HAVE TO BE patched several times", but I never do.

So I sit here waiting to start my offline CFM.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:44 AM   #22
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Every year I say, "wait until after a patch to buy the game, you know it WILL HAVE TO BE patched several times", but I never do.

So I sit here waiting to start my offline CFM.
Haha, I say the same thing. Especially the last few years due to the bug-fest that is Madden.

I'm proud to say this year, I held up my promise to myself. I'm presently waiting to see what this patch does before I spend my $60.

I just don't see any reason to purchase Madden this year unless Offline Franchise mode will function well. Im a big offline franchise guy and if my mode wont work well, there are enough other good games out there.

I guess I'll wait and see!
Old 09-25-2013, 11:02 AM   #23
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

First off I want to thank assclown25 for this much needed thread. if there isn't some sort of news about the patch by tuesday this gets traded in for NBA 2K and the dark chapter of madden gaming this console generation will come to a close.

I never played more than a handful of play now games this gen due to their awful games...
Old 09-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #24
Rookie

Elway7's Arena

OVR: 1

There is no patch coming. It's quite obvious by now. Save your money and move on.
Unless........ They are truly aware that the game is entirely big riddled and are truly trying to fix it. Programming is very time consuming, but when that's your job and that's all you do. Over a month is unacceptable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »