Home

For people who already have the game, if Next Gen is Amazing...?

This is a discussion on For people who already have the game, if Next Gen is Amazing...? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
The 49ers Showcase the Inadequacy of Madden's Man-Match Coverage
Undisputed Beta #3 - Improvements We'd Like to See
EA Sports PGA Tour Release Date and Details Unveiled

Old 09-26-2013, 04:00 AM   #17
Banned

dallas fan's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: For people who already have the game, if Next Gen is Amazing...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
Well for one thing, I'm not dropping all my money on a new Xbox One when I can play a perfectly good game on 360. And besides, I think the games will play the same with slightly better graphics on next gen.
BINGO, this is how it will be for sure. EA is hoping all the hype around footplanting and Ignite will persuade gamers to buy into the idea it is all new, trust me it will be the same game on the field with shiny new graphics and a few new animations sprinkled in. Definitely not worth spending 399 for a new console and another 60 for a next gen drink coaster. I will keep playing the last decent version Madden12
Old 09-26-2013, 08:53 AM   #18
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: For people who already have the game, if Next Gen is Amazing...?

The thing is graphics ain't what people care about for the next gen Madden25. It's all about game play. For game play to be good on the next gen. EA has to completely remove all canned animations. That is the only way EA can make Madden for the next gen much better. Well Madden25 be totally without canned animation? No. It would take it a few years. But again for the next Madden to be successful. The canned animation has to completely go. Enough said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »