Home

lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

This is a discussion on lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #329
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusfather
If you are looking for a NT, take a look at this post: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...osetackle.html

Also make sure you take a look at the good 3-4 DE's in the drafts, you will likely find a better DT option among the DE's than you will with the undersized DT's.

=========

And many thanks for taking on the spreadsheet update.

If anyone else is willing to help as well just please let me know, as the saying goes 'many hands make light work'.

Any updates on a ty ponder draft guide
Old 12-03-2013, 11:39 AM   #330
Rookie

For those of you wishing you could land a freak TE like ReShawn James, pay attention to Margarito Galvin in in the Craig McEwen draft. He's the best player in this draft, but not as a HB.

Move him to TE. 88 SPD, 90 ACC, 96 STR, 92 TRK, 86 CTH, 92 AGI. He's 6'5 246 lbs.

You'll need to get his run blocking and route running up, but after that...you have a freak TE. I have him, and it's like throwing to Jimmy Graham...but after the catch, it's like trying to bring down Adrian Peterson.

An absolute monster. In fact, I nicknamed him Galvatron.(Megatron becomes Galvatron in the Transformers series)

He's the best TE I've seen in this game once I made the move, and that includes the guys who were already in the game. Even if you have the #1 pick, if you're looking for a monster TE...take him. It's worth it.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #331
Rookie

Cheers I'll look out for that.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #332
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidTheCreator
Any updates on a ty ponder draft guide
I am currently gathering overalls for that class, should be up tonight, but it may be late.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #333
Pro

live to die54's Arena

OVR: 5

I've gotten so unlucky with how your guide is getting released especially if the ty ponder is next lol the 2 classes ive had have yet to be started lol

keep up the great work lotus and hurry up with the guides

seriously i appreciate all of the hard work that you do every year especially this year cuz the scouting this year for me at least is so much tougher than previous years
Old 12-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #334
MVP

OVR: 9

Has anyone ever seen that qb turned wr Kevin Taylor, actually stay at qb? I've gone through this draft 4x an each time he goes wr, anyone else? Also what's his speed?
Old 12-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #335
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
Has anyone ever seen that qb turned wr Kevin Taylor, actually stay at qb? I've gone through this draft 4x an each time he goes wr, anyone else? Also what's his speed?
Yeah, he stayed at qb for me and his speed is 97. He also has low acceleration though, around a 76
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 09:07 PM   #336
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalaquan
Yeah, he stayed at qb for me and his speed is 97. He also has low acceleration though, around a 76
Ok, Ty. Did he do good for you at qb?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »