Home

lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

This is a discussion on lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2013, 03:02 AM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusfather
Neil Stone and Korie Tucker drafts are up.

That is all 30! I am going to take a little break from Madden now, but I will be around on the forums.

Wanted to thank SlipperyDissent again for updating the spreadsheet and Trelocke for starting it.

Also, if anyone has the order the draft go in would you please post it or send it to me.

Good luck with your CFM everyone!
Both the Neil Stone and the Korie Tucker draft are also up on the spreadsheet which is now completed as well!

Thank you for your hard work Lotus, I know how long it *used* to take me to scout and stress over who to pick and you have made it so much easier for all of us on the forum.

Your hard work is incredibly appreciated by all of us!! Thank You!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2013, 04:50 AM   #426
MVP

OVR: 1

thank you guys for doing this, much appreciated. id prefer to have the game allow me to scout properly but in the absence of that ty for my offline chise
Old 12-15-2013, 10:34 PM   #427
Rookie

Some drafts have good steals in the late rounds. Basically it seems though the drafts are pretty much designed for Tampa 2 or something. Fast DL and plodding secondary players. Haha
Old 12-15-2013, 11:51 PM   #428
Rookie

Just wondering... Has anybody had Israel Stark stick to football in the Ty Ponder draft? I want him so bad =( that draft has do many QBs wow
Old 12-16-2013, 12:01 AM   #429
Banned

Noticed a couple things that might be a little cause for concern today. I'm about halfway through my second year and have the draft with Eli Watson. If I understood correctly, in another topic lotusfather said he also had Eli Watson his second year, after a draft with Drew Alexander in the first year. The thing I find strange is that I didn't have Drew Alexander the first draft. My brother, had a different class than lotusfather and myself in year one, but did have Eli Watson in year two. So I've become curious about the order the classes are in.

Also, in year one, off-season stage 5, a non-story line player had star development. But in the last stage before the draft it dropped to average. The player was DT Jaylin Fulton. I wasn't aware non-storey line players could change like that.

Thanks
Medical Motion Graphics

Old 12-16-2013, 02:17 AM   #430
Rookie

Okay so in my franchise in the Ty Ponder Draft I had Israel Stark get to the draft. I didn't pay absolute attention to his story but someone can add his stuff to the guide if they want.

Avg development

78 B
76 PP
78 SA
78 WC
81 M
Old 12-16-2013, 10:44 AM   #431
Pro

OVR: 25

has anyone drafted Albus Barbados? He is compared to Reggie Bush but has really low speed and really good elusiveness. I want to see if anyone has had success with him.
Year 3 - 11-5
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2013, 11:20 AM   #432
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nl15
has anyone drafted Albus Barbados? He is compared to Reggie Bush but has really low speed and really good elusiveness. I want to see if anyone has had success with him.

Yea I loved him, his first year was a big success for me. He finished the year at 289 carries, 1189 yards,and 500 yards receiving.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »