Home

I'm sick of EA

This is a discussion on I'm sick of EA within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 09:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'm sick of EA

I've been defending this game for years. But I think I'm truly done with it. I know people say it all the time but come on.

We shouldn't have to deal with sliders for our entire first month of the game. Auto subs shouldn't be broken for the 3rd year I'm a row (at least). The schemes are still glitched. Changing your HB2 or WR2 scheme does absolutely nothing.
I'm sick of playing against the 49ers and having frank gore run the ball 35 times. And don't tell me it's the fatigue because when I turn that up some of my players don't come back in the game in the 4th.

They may think these are minor, but it completely ruins the game for me. They send out a half assed games every year. The ideas are good, ill give them that. And I've heard nothing about the next gen game. They lost a yearly customer right here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: I'm sick of EA

I agree with you One Million Percent. Ive bought this game for the last 25 years, and the same glaring issues still exist. This game should not have to be tweaked with sliders to give an accurate sim game of NFL Football. Its a disgrace, that 10 months after the game is released, the slider gurus, and others are still making tweaks to get the game to play as it should. But yet these same Guru's, and others defend this game, and EA. EA is **** when it comes to portraying a SIM STYLE NFL Football game. The OS Moderators can ban me if they choose so, but i dont give a Rats ***, because the issues that still screw
this game up have existed for more than 15 years. But as I can see, The Moderators and Big Wigs of this
Forum have secured Sponsers, ans are making money. So when we become rebellious toward EA, and
their continuous short comings, its easy for the Moderators to just ban us. The sad part about this is that
some of these individuals claim to be Combat Veterans, as I am, and they rule with a Communist Fist. We
have no freedom of opinion on here what so ever, if it bashes EA. OH WELL.....

Last edited by Carlboy82; 09-22-2013 at 10:02 PM.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

As much fun as I'm having being an NFL owner, I have to say...

The fact that we have to turn the QB Accuracy slider down to 4--not forty, not fourteen, FOUR--to get realistic accuracy is quite a big problem...
Old 09-22-2013, 11:24 PM   #4
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

This can be in the impressions thread. Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »