Home

Best drafted qb?

This is a discussion on Best drafted qb? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Best drafted qb?

Kevin Taylor when he comes out as a QB is fun. His 97 speed is sick. He's also a decent passer but very weak arm strength -81.

He rushed for over 200 yards in his first game for me running the pistol. He's only 20 so my goal is to get is THP up above 90 and have the ultimate dual-threat QB by the time he's 22.

Also no white-sleeve glitch or once again practice fixes it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #26
Rookie

jethrobag's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
I can add Ryan Garrett to the list. He's comes in rated 86, STAR dev, with decent athletic ability awesome strength (which actually makes a difference this year in avoiding sacks) and 96 thp 80's accuracy but only 68 AWA. He's also only 20 years old which is fun for development and he either doesn't have the white sleeve glitch or the practice trick works to remove them because he doesn't have them for me.
Not to get off topic, but does that practice trick work for online CFM or only offline? I have restarted my CFM a bunch of times because of the white sleeve glitch. I am looking for a franchise QB to build around, but hate the sleeves on a lot of these guys.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:24 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrobag
Not to get off topic, but does that practice trick work for online CFM or only offline? I have restarted my CFM a bunch of times because of the white sleeve glitch. I am looking for a franchise QB to build around, but hate the sleeves on a lot of these guys.
Online yes and I think offline too. It doesn't work for everyone but I've seen it work for 3-4 storyline guys but no non-SL guys yet.

I hear ya, the glitch kinda ruins it for me. I won't build my team around a glitch prospects. I'm OCD with this game and it drives me nutz.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:50 AM   #28
Rookie

jethrobag's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
Online yes and I think offline too. It doesn't work for everyone but I've seen it work for 3-4 storyline guys but no non-SL guys yet.

I hear ya, the glitch kinda ruins it for me. I won't build my team around a glitch prospects. I'm OCD with this game and it drives me nutz.
That's funny. I'm totally OCD with this game too. On a positive note, I started a CFM and drafted Macon Orender and he did not have the glitch. The rest of the draft was meh, but I'm thinking about sticking with this one just because I found a qb without the glitch.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:54 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Who is the best drafted qb in this game.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #30
Rookie

its all about your preference
best pocket passer probally Honani or Ryan Garrett

best scrambler - I like willie ducket but he might be too short for some, there are a lot of scramblers to choose from . Speed is a very very expensive stat to improve so I always value speed over everything else
Old 10-22-2013, 11:12 AM   #31
Rookie

Anyone draft Terry Blue? He was auto picked b the CPU for me. 93 throw power. Accuracy in the 80's. He is slow, and normal Dev...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2013, 08:11 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
My fav is kaine carter, he is a Colin kap clone, who is great scrambler. Draft analysis says he is more athletic than kap.

My first year with him, 82 rating, 3300 yards passing and 620 rushing. This in coach mode,no user play at all, while simming every other week.
Wait... Does he actually scramble of his own accord for you? Cause I have not had QB scramble for me with coach mode on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »