Home

Stadium Upgrade?

This is a discussion on Stadium Upgrade? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
The 49ers Showcase the Inadequacy of Madden's Man-Match Coverage
Undisputed Beta #3 - Improvements We'd Like to See
EA Sports PGA Tour Release Date and Details Unveiled

Old 09-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Stadium Upgrade?

Ok so me and my buddy like to try and build up bad teams and I'm using the Raiders, how do you upgrade your stadium? I've renovated everything to a 99 but can't upgrade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Stadium Upgrade?

i think the stadium as to be below a certain rating before you can upgrade .think below 40 .

Old 09-27-2013, 09:32 AM   #3
MVP

MrSerendipity's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you've renovated everything to a 99, your stadium is fully upgraded. If you're talking about rebuilding, you shouldn't have renovated.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:16 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerendipity
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you've renovated everything to a 99, your stadium is fully upgraded. If you're talking about rebuilding, you shouldn't have renovated.
When you go to the stadium, you can see the fans thoughts on the stadium and they'll say things like "the bathrooms are nice but could be bigger" and to make them bigger I need to upgrade but can't seem to do it. Like all my things are still level 1 how can I get a higher level like the level 5 concessions and all of that?
Old 09-27-2013, 10:41 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftbl73
When you go to the stadium, you can see the fans thoughts on the stadium and they'll say things like "the bathrooms are nice but could be bigger" and to make them bigger I need to upgrade but can't seem to do it. Like all my things are still level 1 how can I get a higher level like the level 5 concessions and all of that?
Are you still in the first season? It was that way for me too and it didn't matter how much money I had or how much I won. But when the second season rolled around the option became available (although I chose to rebuild the stadium rather than upgrade).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 11:03 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelocke
Are you still in the first season? It was that way for me too and it didn't matter how much money I had or how much I won. But when the second season rolled around the option became available (although I chose to rebuild the stadium rather than upgrade).
I was wondering that but I'm preseason of my second season and still not an option but my friend is using the browns and was able to upgrade in the first season so idk what it is.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:23 PM   #7
Rookie

Yeah, not sure what unlocks it. Couldn't find anything online stating when it unlocks either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »