Home

Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Monday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Monday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2013, 01:33 PM   #17
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Mo

It was too fast to even begin to break anything down, as most of their trailers. I was hoping we'd see the Cloth aspect of the Ignite engine in terms of the jerseys, but now I have doubts it will make it in this years Madden.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:33 PM   #18
Rookie

Awesome!!!
Old 09-27-2013, 01:34 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 1
pointless video...I hate EA just give us the info.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Mo

**** yes.

More please!
Old 09-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
I'll tell you what. The running animations, for what I saw in the video, looked pretty good. You could actually see acceleration and Peterson turning the corner. Graphically, it looks ok. Hopefully, we see actual gameplay on Monday. So far, ok EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2
Ohhhh buddy...
Old 09-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #23
Banned

Once again the AI is horrible, players out of position to make a play, guys flopping all over the place, to much space between animations, not realistic at all. How come in madden the running backs always running through 2-4 guys and jumping all over the place. How often do you see that in a real NFL game.
MLB THE SHOW and 2K SPORTS games are so realistic that you get to feel like you are playing a real game that calls for real decision making. EA games just don't happen in real sports and the crowd, sideline and commentating is always awful.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #24
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookatmenow
Once again the AI is horrible, players out of position to make a play, guys flopping all over the place, to much space between animations, not realistic at all. How come in madden the running backs always running through 2-4 guys and jumping all over the place. How often do you see that in a real NFL game.
MLB THE SHOW and 2K SPORTS games are so realistic that you get to feel like you are playing a real game that calls for real decision making. EA games just don't happen in real sports and the crowd, sideline and commentating is always awful.
It's pretty amazing that you picked up on all that from this video. It doesn't read like this post was prepared for whenever next-gen news came out - nope, not at all.

---

Not much to tell from this hype video, aside from the obvious graphics improvements. I'm assuming the Monday news will be more about graphics, considering the "See It" focus. It's nice to start seeing some info come out though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »