Home

Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Monday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Monday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2013, 03:27 PM   #33
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Mo

Wow.

I think it looks impressive. A definite improvement but really, the run game is not the real issue with madden. If anything it's too effective. The defense needs addressing as passing needs a great deal of attention.

One thing I noticed which is quite odd to me, is that the Vikings seem to have the same socks bug as the Rams did in M13. Socks can't be worn low with predominant blue/purple.
Hope tho gets fixed as it's pretty inexcusable no matter how you look at it.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #34
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
The thing that stands out to me graphically, is how much different it looks from the stuff shown at E3. This to me looks much less next genish than the stuff shown in June, maybe that was being shown on a PC and not a ps4/xbox360?
I was thinking the same thing. Why does this look so cartoonish? The live demo with the Vikings vs. Redskins looked much better. I will say the running animation where AP turned the corner looked real good because it showed acceleration/burst. Hopefully my biggest pet peeve has been addressed.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #35
sk
God's Son.

sk's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
In that video, you can def see the matte finish on the Vikings helmet. And the grass looks 10 times better.

I'll be honest ,it looks like the same engine as the infinity , but smoother.
Huh?

So you can tell it has the same engine just by watching the running back break some tackles?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 03:51 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 0
Once again. Major let down.

I have a serious question. Why does it look so different than what was shown at E3. When they had the running demo. The colors looked a lot better. Now the colors and EVERYTHING look like madden current gen.

I can not believe they used to SAME player models. I see so many of the same animations. Like that terrible quarterback animation where he hops back after he hands the ball off. It look at ponder. He looks the exact same.

The helmets still fit the same way on the players head. Weirdly. I was ready for madden next gen just because I'm craving something different. Anything. But It really looks like its just going to be a port.

Just to be clear on what my expectations are. I expected everything to be redone form the ground up. New player models. The current gen are so bad. They are not photorealistic. Nba 2k and the show are. No reason my favorite sports' game can't be. New animations for every position. There is no reason we should have any of the same animations. Because they are all so bad. I don't play madden (haven't played it I'm years anyway) and say to myself "damn that looks like something I'd see on Saturday. Or Sunday" I say damn it looks like ea sports football.

Even if other sports games aren't perfect. Which they aren't. I still see stuff that looks like the real deal.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:55 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 10

As of right now, it looks like a fresh coat of paint on an old and stale engine. We obviously need A LOT more than that.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #38
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggedupbruh
Once again. Major let down.

I have a serious question. Why does it look so different than what was shown at E3. When they had the running demo. The colors looked a lot better. Now the colors and EVERYTHING look like madden current gen.

I can not believe they used to SAME player models. I see so many of the same animations. Like that terrible quarterback animation where he hops back after he hands the ball off. It look at ponder. He looks the exact same.

The helmets still fit the same way on the players head. Weirdly. I was ready for madden next gen just because I'm craving something different. Anything. But It really looks like its just going to be a port.

Just to be clear on what my expectations are. I expected everything to be redone form the ground up. New player models. The current gen are so bad. They are not photorealistic. Nba 2k and the show are. No reason my favorite sports' game can't be. New animations for every position. There is no reason we should have any of the same animations. Because they are all so bad. I don't play madden (haven't played it I'm years anyway) and say to myself "damn that looks like something I'd see on Saturday. Or Sunday" I say damn it looks like ea sports football.

Even if other sports games aren't perfect. Which they aren't. I still see stuff that looks like the real deal.
I feel you, but I'd wait till Monday. At least I know I am. These coming vids will determine whether or not I cancel my pre-order.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0
Before hitting the play button to view the video you can see AP's face. Is it just me or does his face look completely different than the version they showed off during E3? (when he was jumping over a would be Redskins defender). The E3 version was spot on and this one looks nothing like the real counterpart. Head-scatcher.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #40
Rookie

NothingfaceZERO's Arena

OVR: 1

anyone capturing any still pics of the trailer?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »