Home

How do I stop "Loading custom roster" before playing someone online?

This is a discussion on How do I stop "Loading custom roster" before playing someone online? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 21
How do I stop "Loading custom roster" before playing someone online?

when Madden 25 first released, if I edited my depth chart...and saved...and then through out the week played online head to head...it would take me straight to the team selection screen with another online user....then we choose our teams and start.

but ever since I believe the 2nd or 3rd roster update, when ever I try to start an online head to head match...it goes to the screen, but then "loads" custom roster or what ever...but it takes so long, that the opposing player can get impatient and leave the session.

I don't know what changed but it is annoying.....has anyone had this problem as well, and fixed it?

edit- I'm playing the PS3 version...disc version...and only have one MAdden roster save file in my hard drive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Re: How do I stop "Loading custom roster" before playing someone online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
when Madden 25 first released, if I edited my depth chart...and saved...and then through out the week played online head to head...it would take me straight to the team selection screen with another online user....then we choose our teams and start.

but ever since I believe the 2nd or 3rd roster update, when ever I try to start an online head to head match...it goes to the screen, but then "loads" custom roster or what ever...but it takes so long, that the opposing player can get impatient and leave the session.

I don't know what changed but it is annoying.....has anyone had this problem as well, and fixed it?

edit- I'm playing the PS3 version...disc version...and only have one MAdden roster save file in my hard drive.

I don't have any problems and I have ps3.... and I have like 8 different rosters saved only thing it ask me if I don't have the ea one loaded up is it says my roster out of date and to d/l the lastest one.
Old 09-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #3
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: How do I stop "Loading custom roster" before playing someone online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan

Have you deleted the roster file and let it download again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 10-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
Have you deleted the roster file and let it download again?
THANKX!!!! this fixed my issue.

I'm going to have to do this each week now, but oh well..lol.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:32 PM   #5
Rookie

ShowtimeNy's Arena

OVR: 0

i've had the same issue since i got the game, deleted everything and still get the "checking for Roster" every single time i play a game

its annoying
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »