Home

Top 5 most annoying things about madden 25

This is a discussion on Top 5 most annoying things about madden 25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #65
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Top 5 most annoying things about madden 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
Despite the two steps forward three steps back road EA has been on for past decade I have to admit it, I'm enjoying the game this year.

I haven't started a personal franchise yet so I haven't had to deal with all of those issues yet. from what I've read its a mess. it sounds like we need Madden 12's franchise control with 25's gameplay..

Anyway, here is my list:

5. Phil Simms. no doubt he gets annoying but I remember the Collinsworth days and NaNaNaNa Batman! smh
4. ballhawk. too many interceptions
3. auto subs. Come On Man!
2. hate when cpu moves the player I'm controlling at the snap.
1. instant replay system. LET US SHUT IT OFF!!!!!
I definitely agree with #2 (well, all to some degree, but 2 more than any). I am just not having any fun playing DE with this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #66
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

The #1 most annoying thing for me is the game failing to register button presses. When I'm mashing square and my guy refuses to dive, or triangle and he refuses to jump, it makes me furious. And this has happened on multiple PS3s, multiple controllers, wired and wireless connections, as well as on NCAA 14 so don't go blaming my hardware.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #67
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
I definitely agree with #2 (well, all to some degree, but 2 more than any). I am just not having any fun playing DE with this game.
I wouldn't mind the replays if they were fun to watch, but the up close mandatory replays are horrifically bad
Old 10-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

1. Who the **** is Eli Watson in the first place? ALL players in franchise mode should be FULLY customizable. Ratings/Name/College

2. I'm sorry, I like recruiting/scouting and human controlled player progression is GREAT, but WAY to much time is spent every week to progress the franchise.

3. I LOVE the gameplay but games take WAY to long to finish.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »