Home

Question about next gen draft classes

This is a discussion on Question about next gen draft classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Question about next gen draft classes

I remember playing some NBA 2k games and the game allowed you to create custom draft classes..

With NCAA series done and over with do u think madden will import a feature like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2013, 07:20 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Question about next gen draft classes

i hope so that would be the best and most accurate draft classes ever
Old 10-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #3

Mizzou24's Arena

Agreed! It would be nice
Old 10-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #4
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

I have always wondered why they didn't do this - it would solve 99% of the complaints regarding draft classes.

I have no intention of buying a next-gen copy of M25 when the older one has more draft options.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:45 PM   #5
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

They can't even allow us to edit current names and such in a franchise without it causing tons of bugs/issues......I would absolutely LOVE the ability to create our own draft classes, but I am not holding my breath. I honestly don't think EA could implement it effectively.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #6
Rookie

allhailben7's Arena

OVR: 1

You have to think of how much editing that would take... When would you edit? Before a season, before entering CFM?

NBA is manageable, since there are only 2 rounds, but doing 300+ players for NFL?

If they had a Class Share option, that'd be cool, but it would suck to have to put a season on hold to go through that many players. You'd also have to go and check all measurables, combine stuff if it is done before you start, home towns, college, equipment, etc. As much as I like having 1-2 years of real classes, after that it's a crapshoot unless you keep playing the same Madden for 3+ years and don't progress through franchise very quick.

It'd be a cool feature to see, but it'd be tough to implement for full classes.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #7
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by allhailben7
You have to think of how much editing that would take... When would you edit? Before a season, before entering CFM?

NBA is manageable, since there are only 2 rounds, but doing 300+ players for NFL?

If they had a Class Share option, that'd be cool, but it would suck to have to put a season on hold to go through that many players. You'd also have to go and check all measurables, combine stuff if it is done before you start, home towns, college, equipment, etc. As much as I like having 1-2 years of real classes, after that it's a crapshoot unless you keep playing the same Madden for 3+ years and don't progress through franchise very quick.

I have absolutely no qualms about making those edits. I cannot imagine them introducing draft classes creation without a share feature.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #8

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by allhailben7

In all honesty it wouldn't be that bad.. Think abou it this way.. U get through all the real players... Then ur out of classes.. Load up NCAA 14 and use generated recruits and ratings from the game.. Just add them into ur draft classes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »