Home

Old 10-04-2013, 01:15 AM   #9
Rookie

ruttentud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: XP ponts

I think if they had made young players slower to upgrade it'd be a lot more balanced. I know if you don't hit your level 2 season goals, some ratings decline. I'm unsure what ones though. Maybe just awareness and that cheaper crap.

But in general, yeah, it's way easy to upgrade players.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:26 AM   #10
Rookie

allhailben7's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: XP ponts

I think what you are mostly seeing is the temporary boost that happens from just good play when it comes to the OVR.

It resets to their real overalls after every offseason, I think. I have experienced this, because I took Josh Gordon to the pro bowl with 90+ catches and 1200+yards in a bad year, with him finishing the season as a 91. I just won the Super Bowl in year 2 with a more balanced passing attack, with no receivers getting to 65 catches, and he is an 88.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:34 AM   #11
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: XP ponts

Whats easier than last year, imo: Dev trait, packages, boosting attributes that were really low to start with into the 70s or low 80s, and boosting mental/technique attributes (AWR,PRS, BSH, etc).

Whats harder than last year: Boosting physical traits (SPD, STR), boosting attributes into the 90s.

The hopeless: Boosting guys that are already 29/30 years old.

The obliterator: Under 26 with superstar dev. at a skill position. You can max this guy into anything you want him to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »