Home

Madden NFL 25 CoachGlass with SmartGlass Video, Screenshots & Previews (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 CoachGlass with SmartGlass Video, Screenshots & Previews (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #25
MVP

Archie56's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Video - CoachGlass with SmartGlass (Xbox One)

Players body types look alot better as well. Cushing actually looks like a linebacker rather than a D-lineman.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #26
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

image.jpg

1. Shows off better sleeves
2. Shows off better socks
3. Shows off better sideline interaction
Old 10-08-2013, 10:19 AM   #27
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Attachment 67206

1. Shows off better sleeves
2. Shows off better socks
3. Shows off better sideline interaction
That's a cut scene. Sleeves socks I can give you if they do look better. I can't tell the difference. But that does nothing to show sideline interaction.

And can you tell me that looks like the same game as those three pictures that you yourself posted yesterday?
Old 10-08-2013, 10:22 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Would be cool if the CPU learned MY playcalling pattern and started to call defensive plays based on that!

No more cover 4 on 3rd and short!
This. If youre a sim gamer most of us dont need this level of in depth play analysis to stop the cpu. It would be nice if the cpu takes advantage of the same opportunity to stop my tendencies. Thought I must say i like that feature. It would only truly be awesome if the CPU takes advantage of personnel the way the real life counter part does. Like peyton killing the passing game right now and then I have to somehow figure out a way to stop it. If the cpu has the same bad playcalling though I really dont need much more to stop them. I will applaud the madden team though with trying to innovate and push the boundaries a bit.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:24 AM   #29
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlovin
This. If youre a sim gamer most of us dont need this level of in depth play analysis to stop the cpu. It would be nice if the cpu takes advantage of the same opportunity to stop my tendencies. Thought I must say i like that feature. It would only truly be awesome if the CPU takes advantage of personnel the way the real life counter part does. Like peyton killing the passing game right now and then I have to somehow figure out a way to stop it. If the cpu has the same bad playcalling though I really dont need much more to stop them. I will applaud the madden team though with trying to innovate and push the boundaries a bit.
If they were able to program that into the game that would be worth a purchase just on its own. The CPUs ability to react to your playcalling would solve so many legacy issues and create a much more viable single player game.

Hopefully this is a first step in that direction or maybe this is what they are talking about by player sense and they are going to shock us all with the reveal that gameplanning and CPU playcalling are dynamic and reactive now. We can dream right. But realistically if they have the idea to use online data to pick the most common defense against a formation in a situation whats to stop them from integrating this into the CPU playcalling. Now if Madden did that then in one step they would make up for all the errors they have made in the past in my eyes.

Last edited by Dogslax41; 10-08-2013 at 10:27 AM.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:28 AM   #30
Rookie

ShavarHayes's Arena

OVR: 2
I'm sorry...did I hear something about another EA gimmick? Not even worth drawing an analysis. My BIGGER concern is how much that video looked like current gen. Talk about lighting and texture all you want...M25 "Next Gen" is nothing more than hyped up port. I've been playing Madden for 23 years...I may pass on next gen, and I'm in shock that I'm saying that. It'll be straight 2k14 and a shooter for me until MLB The Show drops...UNLESS they show me something of significance in the next 4 weeks.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #31
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

What I want from Madden 25 next gen.

Marginally improved graphics with MAJORLY improved gameplay.

The gameplay reveals are what will get me excited or letdown.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 10:32 AM   #32
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Attachment 67205 material on the uniforms looks better. Helmets and pants have the right shine to them
If the running animations and gamplay can match the quality of the graphics I would be really happy with Madden!

Last edited by tnixen; 10-08-2013 at 10:34 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »