Home

Madden NFL 25 CoachGlass with SmartGlass Video, Screenshots & Previews (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 CoachGlass with SmartGlass Video, Screenshots & Previews (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2013, 11:55 AM   #57
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 25 CoachGlass with SmartGlass Video, Screenshots & Previews (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
Pretty sure this thread will become an impression thread for the gameplay from this video. Hahaha
Ok everybody, lets start picking at every minute detail in this 2 min off-screen clip.... GO!
Old 10-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #58
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 CoachGlass with SmartGlass Video, Screenshots & Previews (Xbox One)

Does the way the QB is holding the football when he drops back look kind of off to anyone here? Do you think that could be improved any?

And I am not seeing any NFL Cheerleaders on the sidelines. I thought with nextgen cheerleaders would be in for sure.

Last edited by tnixen; 10-08-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:03 PM   #59
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
http://youtu.be/PE-_eg-CM_0
gameplay footage from engadget

Someone embed this
The game plays the exact same as current gen. Same animations ugly Qb dropbacks and everything, on that half back draw from shotgun the back gets hit in the backfield by one defender and the other defender just stopped immediately and didn't even bother to help out on the tackle, he stopped because it was a pre-determine canned outcome.
This frickin game is a total joke now. If they renew the NFL license, we should start a petition and send it to the president, I'm serious!

Last edited by ghettogeeksta; 10-08-2013 at 12:10 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:06 PM   #60
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Does the way the QB is holding the football when he drops back look kind of off to anyone here? Do you think that could be improved any?
Does look a little funny. Don't think it will be changed this year.

I like the new graphics. I can see a big difference in the player skin tone. It actually looks like flesh. I like the player models but don't understand why Dion Jordan is so thick and fat. As far as smart glass goes. I don't know if it's game changing but definitely a nice add-on imo.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:07 PM   #61
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Im feeling less and less excitement about NG madden with the more footage I see, the fact that I had to say to myself is this current gen footage or next gen footage makes me want to cancel my pre order. Besides for lighting and textures what is really different, and these same cutscenes coming over from current gen is simply and eye soar to say the least.

Same EA mindset just a differnt console isnt going to work for me. I guess I was a fool to think that NG wouldnt be anything like the current gen game but I shouldve known better.

Last edited by cthurt; 10-08-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #62
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
The game plays the exact same as current gen. Same animations ugly Qb dropbacks and everything, on that half back draw from shotgun the back gets hit in the backfield by one defender and the other defender just stopped immediately and didn't even bother to help out on the tackle, he just to because our was a pre-determine canned outcome.
This frickin game is a total joke now. If they renew the NFL license, we should start a petition and send it to the president, I'm serious!
They obviously just ported the current gen version over for Madden 25 on Xbox1/PS4, all along I've felt Madden 15(next year) would be the decisive game for the future of Madden.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #63
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
http://youtu.be/PE-_eg-CM_0
gameplay footage from engadget

Someone embed this
Wow...Looks like nothing like the E3 videos. Same ole below average gameplay on a very powerful console. This is why Mike Wang left EA after just one year and went back to 2K. They don't want to put the work that's required to produce a good product, and apparently don't have the know how. This video is beyond disappointing. Going to go cancel my pre-order today.

Last edited by adub88; 10-08-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #64
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
The game plays the exact same as current gen. Same animations ugly Qb dropbacks and everything, on that half back draw from shotgun the back gets hit in the backfield by one defender and the other defender just stopped immediately and didn't even bother to help out on the tackle, he just to because our was a pre-determine canned outcome.
I've been as critical of Madden as the next guy but that play looked nothing like current gen on the oline. You can see handfighting, a olineman actually turning his defender away from the play rather than pointing directly upfield and then the DE that makes the tackle actually has an animation to get off the block. The tackle was already made by the time the OLB got to the play there was nothing to help out on. A lot of the rest of the video looks very similar but the oline/dline interaction does not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »