Home

How do I see the status of the other members of my CF??

This is a discussion on How do I see the status of the other members of my CF?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How do I see the status of the other members of my CF??

In NCAA Online Dynasties, there was a screen where you could see who in your league has played and if they are ready to advance. It would give them a 'green dot' when they were ready.

How can you tell in CF what the status of your members are?? Do you have to go manually look at the schedule??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #2
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: How do I see the status of the other members of my CF??

Quote:
Originally Posted by uneasyrider
In NCAA Online Dynasties, there was a screen where you could see who in your league has played and if they are ready to advance. It would give them a 'green dot' when they were ready.

How can you tell in CF what the status of your members are?? Do you have to go manually look at the schedule??
Yes. You can to the League Tab, and maybe settings, and there is an area called "User Teams" but it will only show which teams are user/CPU controlled, who is/isn't on auto, and who is online and in the CFM (green dot). I am 100% sure the green dot is not to show which teams are ready to advance because whenever I go there my dot is always green whether I've played my game that week or not--which is why I'm typically there....to see who I play and if they are on auto.

You'll need to go to league schedule and see which game have/haven't been played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 10-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How do I see the status of the other members of my CF??

Ugh... that seems extremely inconvenient. Why would they not put an easy to reach user overview screen in??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »