Home

Madden NFL 25 'Feel It' Gameplay Teaser (Next-Gen)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 'Feel It' Gameplay Teaser (Next-Gen) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #65
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 'Feel It' Gameplay Teaser (Next-Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
This has to be two different builds of the game. I thought at first maybe the difference in the two was just a camera angle thing but you can clearly see Peterson's feet in the turf and clearly see Lynch hovering. I also thought it could be something that during a juke animation it takes the player out of the turf but thats not the case in the Peterson video. It really seems like that has to be two different builds, where maybe they lowered the player height somepoint after the Lynch video was recorded.
I noticed that too, plus you can see the grass and dirt fly up on the juke at the end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #66
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs

Good job. But I would love to see the whole 20 seconds in one video at normal speed. Is that possible or to much to ask? BTW

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 10-10-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:49 PM   #67
Banned

tfer717's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I noticed that too, plus you can see the grass and dirt fly up on the juke at the end.
well maybe they are paying attention to details and have natural grass reactions at soldier field.. vs no dirt at century link. unlikely but who knows
Old 10-10-2013, 03:50 PM   #68
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

First target for Madden 15: defensive footwork and movement coming into a tackle. The lateral transfer of weight by Perterson and the slow down of Lynch's patdown in those videos really highlight and make the defensive player look goofy coming in now. They are both on dead sprints and are not breaking down to make the tackle and the weight transfer of the running back that actually does look very good slowed down makes the defensive movement look even worse now. The more I watch that Lynch clip (ignoring his floating) the better it looks because of how they represented him lowering his center of gravity but keeping it centered to slow his momentum during hit pat.

They both look like Clay Matthews coming in at 90mph. While its nice to see Matthews and Polamalu playing like that they are about the only two skiled enough to enter a tackle full speed. Peterson was going to burn Wright in that clip but I would have liked to see him break down and get a hand on him rather than that canned whiff animation.

Last edited by Dogslax41; 10-10-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:55 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 0
Once again a preview of a preview ...or a commercial for a commercial wtf??????? NOT TO MENTION THAR **** TERRIBLE....WORSE THAN CURRENT GEN
Old 10-10-2013, 03:55 PM   #70
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Old 10-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #71
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:

This is a little better and thanks a lot for doing it bro. I like the look of how the DEs are getting up field and trying to get pressure on the QB and making him step up in the pocket. But will it look the same way when it comes to human vs AI or will the AI push the human dline back 5 yards like it does in current gen M25. This is the big question. That is why I want a real time footage of seeing some one playing Human vs AI to get a good feel how the AI oline will battle it out against the human dline. This is my main concern when it comes to next gen Madden25.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
First target for Madden 15: defensive footwork and movement coming into a tackle.
Dude, it's the 25th version of this game in 2013 on the most powerful set of consoles that have ever been built. If these things aren't fixed, they never will be. I'm so tired of the "but next year" and wish lists.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »