Home

Accelerated clock..

This is a discussion on Accelerated clock.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Accelerated clock..

I have an issue. My cousin and I have an online CFM going and we have accelerated clock at 20 sec. and when we play the CPU it runs down, but when we play each other the game drags on and no run down occurs does anyone have any idea as to how to make the clock run down and speed the game up. It just makes the game too long and stats are inflated drastically.

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Accelerated clock..

The accelerated clock doesn't work human vs human games. EA needs to put out a patch so this problem gets fixed.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #3
Bob Loblaw

Jonsco28's Arena

OVR: 8

As far as I know, there is nothing you can do other than reducing the quarter lengths prior to user v. user games and then switch it back afterwards. Dumb, I know. I don't get why the accelerated clock isn't a part of user v. user games. Not only do the games drag out forever, but it gives you WAAAAAY too much time at the line to completely change the play.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:20 AM   #4
Bob Loblaw

Jonsco28's Arena

OVR: 8

I am going to piggy-back on this a bit because the other thing that really bothers me is that the accelerated clock does not function in the last two minutes of the half. This is crazy and it makes the last two minutes take longer than the rest of the game. No way can you run two plays back-to-back and only take 10 seconds off of the clock. It's not uncommon to have 3 or 4 possessions in the last two minutes. Not to mention the fact that it causes timeouts to become much less important.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:22 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsco28
As far as I know, there is nothing you can do other than reducing the quarter lengths prior to user v. user games and then switch it back afterwards. Dumb, I know. I don't get why the accelerated clock isn't a part of user v. user games. Not only do the games drag out forever, but it gives you WAAAAAY too much time at the line to completely change the play.
thanks and i agree EA has to change this cause the stats were ridiculous
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »