Home

NCAA 2 MADDEN

This is a discussion on NCAA 2 MADDEN within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NCAA 2 MADDEN

So clearly a lot of us football fans that were NCAA players are now going to be playing MADDEN. So I have a few question/comments.

1. Who the **** is Eli Watson in the first place? ALL players in franchise mode should be FULLY customizable. Ratings/Name/College

2. I'm sorry, I like recruiting/scouting and human controlled player progression is GREAT, but WAY to much time is spent every week to progress the franchise.

3. I LOVE the gameplay but games take WAY to long to finish.

Just curious how you MADDEN and former NCAA gamers view it. Thanks in advance for your comments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2 MADDEN

as for your gameplay statement. I agree that they take too long. but that is why you can change quarter length and turn on/off the accelerated clock. One thing that I think would have been awesome to add to madden from ncaa was the pump up the crowd thing. I loved making the screen shake with my fans going ape***t in critical situations. Seattle truly has a 12th man. kansaas city crowd is insane. and EVERYONE knows how phili fans are.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1382
as for your gameplay statement. I agree that they take too long. but that is why you can change quarter length and turn on/off the accelerated clock. One thing that I think would have been awesome to add to madden from ncaa was the pump up the crowd thing. I loved making the screen shake with my fans going ape***t in critical situations. Seattle truly has a 12th man. kansaas city crowd is insane. and EVERYONE knows how phili fans are.
If I you change the Qtr length you don't get enough plays. Your right about the crowds being much more hostile in NCAA.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:52 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

and that's the downside of madden gameplay haha. 15 min quarters you have players getting 1000 yards per game on offense... defense linebackers get 30 tackles and safeties get 8 picks in one game. haha. I have found that 8 min quarters with accelerated clock is about as avg as it gets. around 40 pass plays 20 rushes per team. but if you are decent and get an early lead then every team you is like the real cowboys who refuse to run the ball even though their running back avgs 6ypc on first down yet they still throw 58 passes to 12 rushes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »