Home

your favorite/best performing storyline drafted rookie?

This is a discussion on your favorite/best performing storyline drafted rookie? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2013, 01:23 AM   #9
Rookie

dmankey1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: your favorite/best performing storyline drafted rookie?

I haven't done my first draft yet but I always prefer to use the storyline players cause I usually get let down on some players I import from NCAA. Nice thread though, I'll be sure to post my first selection

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk now Free
Old 10-19-2013, 11:35 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ostone
Right now id say Sani Tuifua, DT. They guy is an absolute beast. 94 str, 90 pmv, 92 bsh, 90 tak, 88 pow. He creates an insane amout of pressure up the middle.

My all time favorite player i drafted though is Glenn Fields, a 6'6'' wr with hands of glue and rocket boosters on his feet. just finished his rookie season and hes 96 overall 93 cit, 94 cth, 90 spc. Fades and jump balls are fun with this guy!
Anybody else from the Glenn Fields draft that you like? Or is good for any other team?
Old 10-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBrayden
Personally I think the names are the best part, they're hilarious sometimes.
I don't get why people trip about the names. Look at the guys coming out this year and some of the names will make you laugh. 2 of the better guys in this year's class are Jadeveon Clowney and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. If they weren't real players you would think those names are totally bogus.

Last edited by tdogg097; 10-19-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2013, 08:38 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
I drafted Sani in one of my cfms, sadly he got injured first game of preseason and went out the entire season!

Hey what draft class is Glenn fields from? Never heard of him
Old 10-20-2013, 09:19 PM   #13
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I drafted Pablo Parker even though I have a fast developing and explosive Lamar Miller.

Man I am glad I snagged this beast of a RB from South Carolina.

I had my eye on 3 different CB's and a LT and all went off the board. I won the Super Bowl in year one so I had the last pick.

Pablo Parker was a kid I did scout.....and he fell because of his 40 time at the combine.

He is a man among boys right now. I played him a lot in the pre-season and he is a superstar in the making. With Pablo and Miller......my running game will be insane in year 2. It is going to be hard to keep this kid off the field and I consider him 1B to Lamar Miller right now. He is bigger and stronger and has much better hands than Miller. He is a complete back in every sense. Where Lamar is pure speed but little power and suspect hands and durability.

Pablo Parker RB South Carolina......maybe a futre HOFer in my CFM.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-21-2013, 08:12 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ostone
Right now id say Sani Tuifua, DT. They guy is an absolute beast. 94 str, 90 pmv, 92 bsh, 90 tak, 88 pow. He creates an insane amout of pressure up the middle.

My all time favorite player i drafted though is Glenn Fields, a 6'6'' wr with hands of glue and rocket boosters on his feet. just finished his rookie season and hes 96 overall 93 cit, 94 cth, 90 spc. Fades and jump balls are fun with this guy!
What draft is Glenn fields in I'vs never came across him?
Old 11-06-2013, 02:27 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I drafted Pablo Parker even though I have a fast developing and explosive Lamar Miller.

Man I am glad I snagged this beast of a RB from South Carolina.

I had my eye on 3 different CB's and a LT and all went off the board. I won the Super Bowl in year one so I had the last pick.

Pablo Parker was a kid I did scout.....and he fell because of his 40 time at the combine.

He is a man among boys right now. I played him a lot in the pre-season and he is a superstar in the making. With Pablo and Miller......my running game will be insane in year 2. It is going to be hard to keep this kid off the field and I consider him 1B to Lamar Miller right now. He is bigger and stronger and has much better hands than Miller. He is a complete back in every sense. Where Lamar is pure speed but little power and suspect hands and durability.

Pablo Parker RB South Carolina......maybe a futre HOFer in my CFM.
Yea, he is top end hof talent for sure. I just got Lincoln Holmes, dude is an absolute beast. Averaging over 100 ypg through 3 games. Also, he can sell lots of jerseys. Cardinals finally got their franchise rb!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teezy26
What draft is Glenn fields in I'vs never came across him?
Glenn Fields is from the Adam Braithwaite draft. Dude is a beast. Some other good players from that draft that I've played with are Immanuele Alva, Arrion Croaker, and Percy Stephens

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »