Home

For the people wondering why people dont show up on league leaders, Read this....

This is a discussion on For the people wondering why people dont show up on league leaders, Read this.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2013, 12:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
For the people wondering why people dont show up on league leaders, Read this....

Not sure if you guys havent figured it out but the league leaders in this years madden that ive seen (only defensive stats ive noticed) is based on Downs Played...

just think of it like Baseball where the hitter/pitcher needs a certain amount of abats or innings in order to qualify for the league leaders...

hope this helps, not that we should have this problem to begin with but as a veteran madden player, i dont have high expectations on madden anymore, i just play the game and enjoy it...

if anyone else whats to share their input on this thats fine but if you have a issue on why a player doesnt show up on league leaders, its because they havent met the Downs Played stat...happens alot with defensive linemen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2013, 10:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: For the people wondering why people dont show up on league leaders, Read this....

The thing is, I don't think it would be possible to reach that number without playing 15 min qtrs and cutting accl. clock off?

Sad thing is this would be a easy fix.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: For the people wondering why people dont show up on league leaders, Read this....

So how many plays do they need to be involved in? I am playing 12 minute quarters, with accel clock at 20, playing approximately 60-70 snaps per team. They must have that set pretty high, because none of my defensive players show up in those stats.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #4
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Really should do this for offense to get rid of all the clutter of guys with 1 or 2 passing attempts at the top

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 10-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #5
Rookie

AshamanCarnage's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Really should do this for offense to get rid of all the clutter of guys with 1 or 2 passing attempts at the top
So true, my D guys don't show up with legit stats but I get guys with 5 passes or one long run showing up. It is petty but quite annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2013, 04:47 PM   #6
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

THIS is why we need adjustable sim quarter lengths. I'm not sure why we don't have it in Madden, it's in other major sports games and has been for years. If we choose to play on 5 or 15 minute quarters we should still be able to compete with the league leaders in CFM.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:13 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarbeez
So how many plays do they need to be involved in? I am playing 12 minute quarters, with accel clock at 20, playing approximately 60-70 snaps per team. They must have that set pretty high, because none of my defensive players show up in those stats.
well go to the league leaders in sacks (any defensive stat your interested in) then sort the Downs Played stat to the lowest number...then go back to your teams player stats and do the same thing, thats how you would know how many u need...

Funny thing here is being among the league leaders or not doesnt seem to effect the yearly awards...

For example, i use the panthers, Greg Hardy had 25 sacks for me in year 1, never showed up in the league leaders, but yet got DPOY and Best DE award...

I use 15min quarters with 13 runoff...i like to play realistic however with the way auto subs work and people disappearing after getting subbed out, i dont see how this will get fixed without EA doing something about it
Old 10-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshamanCarnage
So true, my D guys don't show up with legit stats but I get guys with 5 passes or one long run showing up. It is petty but quite annoying.
Offense and Defensive stats for league leaders seem to work differently...just another smh moment in the Madden world...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »