Home

Eli Watson Draft

This is a discussion on Eli Watson Draft within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2013, 09:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Eli Watson Draft

Hey Guy!

So who are the players to pick in the Eli Watson draft? Anyone finds some good players? I souted a little and saw LE Mccray, but are there any players compared to let say the Alaska Brothers in the Connor Falcon draft?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #2
Rookie

Herbn's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Eli Watson Draft

You can find everything you need to know here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0

I drafted C Macon Benedict, ROLB Santez Merchant, CB Tevita Casper and WR Edward Frazer. I haven't gotten a lot of mileage out of Benedict and Frazer yet because they're buried on the depth chart, but they're going to take on bigger roles soon. Santez and Tevita are amazing.
Old 10-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbn
You can find everything you need to know here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0

I drafted C Macon Benedict, ROLB Santez Merchant, CB Tevita Casper and WR Edward Frazer. I haven't gotten a lot of mileage out of Benedict and Frazer yet because they're buried on the depth chart, but they're going to take on bigger roles soon. Santez and Tevita are amazing.
What is Casper's acc? That chart is nice, but missing important ratings
Old 10-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

Benedict is a beast. I drafted him and within a year, he's at 90 OVR and I plan on moving him to LT when Staley retires because his SPD is 74 which I love for a T in my scheme.

Missed out on Casper but he's damn good.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Herbn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensparrow
What is Casper's acc? That chart is nice, but missing important ratings
I believe Casper has 96 ACC.

Merchant is 94 ACC/90 SPD. He's absolutely ridiculous as a linebacker.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbn
I believe Casper has 96 ACC.

Merchant is 94 ACC/90 SPD. He's absolutely ridiculous as a linebacker.
Damn nice. Isn't Merchant projected to go in the 2nd rd? You think he is worth the 1st pick overall? I will have to do some more scouting tonight. Any thought on who you think is the best player in this draft?

It looks like maybe Casper might be that guy. I will have to check his agility. We did the Connor Falcon draft the other night and man they had some horrible cb and rbs. They had RB Armstead with 99acc/95 spd, but like 76 agi. And then several CB with this the same issue or low acc, but high in speed and agi

Last edited by Greensparrow; 10-25-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #7
Rookie

Herbn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensparrow
Damn nice. Isn't Merchant projected to go in the 2nd rd? You think he is worth the 1st pick overall? I will have to do some more scouting tonight. Any thought on who you think is the best player in this draft?

It looks like maybe Casper might be that guy. I will have to check his agility. We did the Connor Falcon draft the other night and man they had some horrible cb and rbs. They had RB Armstead with 99acc/95 spd, but like 76 agi. And then several CB with this the same issue or low acc, but high in speed and agi
Merchant and Casper will likely go 25-32 range in the first round. Doubt they would fall into the second. The draft varies for everyone, but this is where I drafted them: Benedict (18), Merchant (26) and Casper (30).

LT Obregon or C Benedict are probably the best players in that draft.

Edward Frazer and Rotheram are stud WRs going in the second round if you need help there too.

What position do you need to upgrade the most? That should factor into your decision.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:07 PM   #8
Rookie

He gives good info on the spread sheet. It doesn't cost much to scout acc to see if its an a or b, and the same with agi.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »