Home

NCAA Imported Draft Classes Post-Patch

This is a discussion on NCAA Imported Draft Classes Post-Patch within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #17

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Imported Draft Classes Post-Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I know you are certain of this, however the only one making the claim.

We need the official word!
I doubt EA can give an official word to be honest. I think they would use the same means we have in order to come to a conclusion.

We just have to trust the community to test things, thus far we have a few confirmations but still some questions.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:17 PM   #18
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18

ND, in your testing did you run a simulated draft also? did 10 - 12 QBs go in the first round again?
Old 10-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #19
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

i asked in the NCAA forum and had 0 replies. can someone walk me through the process to create draft classes without actually having to play an entire season of ncaa?

like can you sim an entire season, or do you have to sit there and do it game by game?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #20
Rookie

EricFreakingBerry's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
i asked in the NCAA forum and had 0 replies. can someone walk me through the process to create draft classes without actually having to play an entire season of ncaa?

like can you sim an entire season, or do you have to sit there and do it game by game?
It's easier to sim through seasons in NCAA than Madden. It'll still take a while, but once you're in the offseason the popup to export the draft class will come up after the "Players Leaving" screen in NCAA. Then you export, name the file, and you're done. Importing occurs in Madden right after the pre-season.

You could also look in the roster sections of this site, I'm sure people also have posted individual draft classes for at least this upcoming draft year. You can download those separately as long as you have a way of getting it onto your console (thumb drive, etc.) I've never really done this since I use NCAA to export my classes.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #21
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricFreakingBerry
It's easier to sim through seasons in NCAA than Madden. It'll still take a while, but once you're in the offseason the popup to export the draft class will come up after the "Players Leaving" screen in NCAA. Then you export, name the file, and you're done. Importing occurs in Madden right after the pre-season.

You could also look in the roster sections of this site, I'm sure people also have posted individual draft classes for at least this upcoming draft year. You can download those separately as long as you have a way of getting it onto your console (thumb drive, etc.) I've never really done this since I use NCAA to export my classes.
right on, thanks man! i had no idea that madden asked for a draft class after the preseason. that helps a bunch.

i always buy madden, hardly ever play it, and never start a franchise. i'm pretty noob at all this. ncaa had always been my go to football game.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #22
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

I notice no difference in ratings.. Using my classes I specifically made for how bad players were coming out they are still terrible after the patch.. And my owner still has zombie eyes.. Awesome work ea.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:59 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 3

Is the facemask issue fixed? I am getting ready to draft my first draft since the patch in my existing online franchise and i already has this draft class loaded when the patch came out. I was just wondering if anybody else drafted like this since then and if it was fixed?

Also when the glitch happend did it happen?
Old 10-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #24
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
I notice no difference in ratings.. Using my classes I specifically made for how bad players were coming out they are still terrible after the patch.. And my owner still has zombie eyes.. Awesome work ea.
That's odd because the ratings with regards to skills were drastically different. I will try to check again

Sent from my iPhone 5

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »