Home

Ncaa import wr's

This is a discussion on Ncaa import wr's within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2013, 08:25 PM   #17
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Ncaa import wr's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1382
I don't know about draft classes..because i refuse to buy the game just for them...i see no point. i have stated in other posts/threads i have no gamestop within 125miles...nor am i willing to travel 20 miles to family video to rent it. (more gas money than the rental) I don't know how the transition works from ncaa..nor do i care .but In the o.p. i was simply asking if anyone knew a way to having truly unrealistic 13 wrs and 6 qbs in the first round. I understand that some shizzy is easier to upgrade than others...but i don't care about that. what i was looking for was a draft class that didn't have Thomas in the 5-7th round everytime and rated 66....or not having one player rated over 78. Every year there are real life gems in madden rated 80+. As you said in the other thread, my expectations were too high. I assumed that more people liked having a draft where Washington doesn't take 4 cb's with their first 4 picks..or watchning New England draft Bridgewater in the first and then also trade back into the 1st to take mettenberger also..to me that's unrealistic. No need to get mad because I tried yours and didn't like it and now am looking for something different. I asked in your thread if anyone knew a way to get around that issue because i find it unrealistic....yet you get mad for a simple question..i understand it takes work to do them..and mad props for you posting them...but it wasn't what i was looking for..no reason tweak out and call someone out to do something that they weren't going to do in the first place. which is why i downloaded and tried yours and now am looking for a different one to try. Im sure there are many others who'm have tried yours....and still tried others...or searched for others after because they didn't like something. Everyone has a different view on what the "best draft class available" is. some like theirs with players coming out rated between 60-89....some like them rated 55-79...some are ones who like them to be 75-95....everyone is different.

You're getting too caught up in overall rating. It really doesn't matter all that much what a guy's overall is.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:01 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

It does when players are not even 3rd srtring qb's when they are drafted in the first round by cpu. I just don't get it that's all. I don't see how players can be rated so low. When playing madden 12. Illquille had a 2013 class before the offseason and it had players in the first rated between 70-83...it might have been just a m12 thing but it seemed like and other multiple classes I downloaded were about the same..i just chose to use his because of player pictures usually wound up with the right skin tone...(example RG3 was white/Mexican in multiple and luck was basically a fat o-lineman everytime.)
Old 10-31-2013, 08:53 PM   #19
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1382
It does when players are not even 3rd srtring qb's when they are drafted in the first round by cpu. I just don't get it that's all. I don't see how players can be rated so low. When playing madden 12. Illquille had a 2013 class before the offseason and it had players in the first rated between 70-83...it might have been just a m12 thing but it seemed like and other multiple classes I downloaded were about the same..i just chose to use his because of player pictures usually wound up with the right skin tone...(example RG3 was white/Mexican in multiple and luck was basically a fat o-lineman everytime.)
Ah your problem is more with cpu's ability to run a team then. Solution is to join a good league. This game is meant to be enjoyed with other people more imo.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:58 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
You're getting too caught up in overall rating. It really doesn't matter all that much what a guy's overall is.
Unfortunately he doesn't want to see it that way.

This Madden is different than the past IMO. The past Maddens had some highly rated players that still improved after being drafted... In this Madden the real gems are the ones whom have high physical attributes and you develop the football skills afterward with XP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »