Home

Really low xp after a game? [CCM]

This is a discussion on Really low xp after a game? [CCM] within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2013, 12:34 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Really low xp after a game? [CCM]

so with development it has nothing to do with how many xp you get? so if thats the case wouldnt it be easier to pick guys with normal development because their goals are easier to accomplish?
Old 10-29-2013, 12:36 PM   #10
Rookie

ruttentud's Arena

I've seen the development trait increase weekly goals by 5%. Some people said it was bugged for them though. But, that's what it's supposed to do. It also changes the prices by 5% too, and that seems to be working for everybody.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #11
Rookie

Herbn's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruttentud
I've seen the development trait increase weekly goals by 5%. Some people said it was bugged for them though. But, that's what it's supposed to do. It also changes the prices by 5% too, and that seems to be working for everybody.
Pre-patch it was not working for me. I stopped trying to raise the development level of players because packages were not cheaper. I tested it on multiple players, and it was broken every time.

I haven't tried it after the patch, but I just restarted/redrafted my CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2013, 07:57 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers510
so with development it has nothing to do with how many xp you get? so if thats the case wouldnt it be easier to pick guys with normal development because their goals are easier to accomplish?
goals are based on player OVR I believe, not development trait. It will always be best to have someone with good development trait, but it is definitely worth considering whether it is worth to spend XP to upgrade it (based on expected XP gain per year vs costs and length of franchise taken into consideration)

About dev trait being bugged; maybe you are right. I tested it with several players and concluded it only makes the 5% cheaper cost in packages per level. Did not test post-patch as mentioned earlier. I never saw anyone confirm change in XP from goals before you just now so..
Old 10-31-2013, 03:32 PM   #13
Rookie

Can we please get back to the topic?
I'm not questioning getting 10K xp with Marshawn lynch. Maybe he broke a TD record, whatever. I'm concerned about getting 500 XP a game. It for sure has something to do with practicing.
Please, only post about how i can fix this issue.. Thank you.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:59 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dijourno18
Can we please get back to the topic?
I'm not questioning getting 10K xp with Marshawn lynch. Maybe he broke a TD record, whatever. I'm concerned about getting 500 XP a game. It for sure has something to do with practicing.
Please, only post about how i can fix this issue.. Thank you.
Imo, they did a good job of tiering xp this year to reward the younger players with more xp and the older ones ala Lynch with less.

Lynch is already a beast and expecting thousands of points of xp for a good or even great game is a little foolish if ypur trying to get a "sim" gaming experience out of it.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyOMFL
Imo, they did a good job of tiering xp this year to reward the younger players with more xp and the older ones ala Lynch with less.

Lynch is already a beast and expecting thousands of points of xp for a good or even great game is a little foolish if ypur trying to get a "sim" gaming experience out of it.
This post doesn't help me though. I was getting at LEAST 3k xp a week with my super stars or players with great games [ie Aldon Smith] by just gameplay. now Aldon Smith gets 384 XP for a 2 sack performance because I practiced the week before.

Please everyone, re-read my original post, this is not an issue with ONLY marshawn lynch, but everyone on my team. the XP rate is severely reduced due to practicing once, and I do not know how to get the xp rate back to normal. I tried practicing the next week hoping that the xp would go back to normal, but literally nobody on my team is getting more then 2K xp per game for their performance.

Do not address Marshawn Lynch, please. That's not the focus of my question, but a mere example.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dijourno18
This post doesn't help me though. I was getting at LEAST 3k xp a week with my super stars or players with great games [ie Aldon Smith] by just gameplay. now Aldon Smith gets 384 XP for a 2 sack performance because I practiced the week before.

Please everyone, re-read my original post, this is not an issue with ONLY marshawn lynch, but everyone on my team. the XP rate is severely reduced due to practicing once, and I do not know how to get the xp rate back to normal. I tried practicing the next week hoping that the xp would go back to normal, but literally nobody on my team is getting more then 2K xp per game for their performance.

Do not address Marshawn Lynch, please. That's not the focus of my question, but a mere example.
It sounds like the only solution is to start a new franchise then if nothing else has worked.

The game is bugged and broke which sucks for us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »