Home

Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - War in the Trenches & Passing Pockets (QJB)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - War in the Trenches & Passing Pockets (QJB) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2013, 04:34 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is it just me or is QJB's voice annoying as hell?
Old 11-01-2013, 04:34 PM   #74
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 25 Next Gen PS4 Gameplay War In the Trenches

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlk90514
I see what you are saying, but I really think that it has to do with the camera position and angle. Look at the video of Geno Smith stepping up and then throwing. I think the pads look fine on him, also I think that his throwing motion looks pretty damn good.

Is it only me that thinks that the animations and graphics look much smoother?
Of course it is not just you, see this is why I don't take some people on these forums seriously. People say they want players to move more realistic and more like say BackBreaker, but then people complain because the player models and shoulder pads aren't realistic enough. Do the player models and shoulder pads in BB look realistic?

I personally want realistic player movement, then they can go get exact measurements of the shoulder pads for all 32 teams if they want.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #75
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdreadhead
not just you, I've thought it for awhile
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #76
Banned

tfer717's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Of course it is not just you, see this is why I don't take some people on these forums seriously. People say they want players to move more realistic and more like say BackBreaker, but then people complain because the player models and shoulder pads aren't realistic enough. Do the player models and shoulder pads in BB look realistic?

I personally want realistic player movement, then they can go get exact measurements of the shoulder pads for all 32 teams if they want.
I think the point is that they 'pride' themselves on their visuals. But in all honestly their visuals look like turd compared to other games. Looks like a cartoon. So saturated and overly bright. The player models look like pillsbury dough boys. Nothing is photo realistic. If they said they didn't work countless hours working on grass and fabric and reflections and lighting.. then I wouldn't say anything. but they often talk up their visuals. And to me... player models is #1 when it comes to that.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #77
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdreadhead
dang I thought it was just me. Its really really annoying..I'm listening like what grown man says the word "tush" when not speaking to his 2 year old daughter?
Old 11-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #78
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

To the guys looking for the gifs,

http://www.reactiongifs.com/tag/feelings/
Old 11-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #79
MVP

Jet Sufferer's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Of course we don't want to, but the only way this game is ever going to get where we want it, is for it to become a simulation game.

This game right now is in a transition and it's transforming itself from a arcade based game to a simulation game. That transformation isn't happening over night. What's happened in the past is done and over with. I'm living in the present and right now, we are in a transition stage. Everyone wants this game to be something that it cannot be in the amount of time people expect.

You can't go from one person's vision to the next and the next and so on like Madden has and expect consistent results.

Most sports games have had the same people leading them for years and years, Madden has not had that. Until we have a team in place going after a consistent and clear goal, which is what we have right now, the game will never get where we want it.

Games like FIFA and NBA, NHL, they have had years and years of the same people in charge of their games and been working on specific goals and direction.

We haven't even scratched the surface of where this game is about to go.
It's like the movie Groundhog Day in the Madden forums, I have no idea what year it is.

Your honor, I rest my case.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #80
Banned

tfer717's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Sufferer
It's like the movie Groundhog Day in the Madden forums, I have no idea what year it is.

Your honor, I rest my case.
Literally was about to say the same thing. The countless amount of times I've heard the 'sit tight' excuse is ridiculous. I don't know why I even bother anymore

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »