Home

Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - War in the Trenches & Passing Pockets (QJB)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - War in the Trenches & Passing Pockets (QJB) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2013, 07:19 PM   #329
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - War in the Trenches & Passing Pockets (QJB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24
I think this is what it ultimately boils down to. Somewhere between the transition from the Ps2/Xbox over to the 360/PS3 something was lost. Madden put out some fantastic titles back a few years ago. Their last gen team was amazing and their were never any huge flaws involving the game play or franchise mode.

On a somewhat related note I think if EA had more time they could produce a better football game. I don't think a Year is enough for them to put everything together anymore. I know the contract calls for a year by year release, but if a biyearly product meant a better one than I would be all for it.
This is directed at anyone that keeps saying Madden needs more time. I think it's simply about priorities, and the resources they have on hand.

How many times or years have we've heard we want "better running animations," "better QB throwing animations." These two require motion capture tech. Is it really going to take one or two years to "motion capture" these animations properly, or can it be done in a couple of weeks or days?

My guess is "days" on the assumption that an athlete coming in for motion capture sessions is not going to want to be in studio for more than a week.

Honestly, i think it's a matter of "if" the Madden team wants to, and where their priorities are.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 11-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #330
Banned

OVR: 0

So excited for the show stellar franchise. Then when I think madden I get so sad, so stale, same old issues, have not bought it since 11, and won't this year for PS4 either...What is wrong with the guys at EA making madden? I love video game football, gutted madden is in the state it is, needs to be scratched and rebuilt, but too many people will pay 60 regardless of quality. Until people vote with your wallet, well, this is the madden we have had for what 6-7 years? Massive disappointment.

The movement and animations are a major issue, a sports game cannot move forward without nailing both, madden has been sp bad in this area form years. Some of the animations like QB throwing are just horendous.

Lets hope by 2016 it's decent enough I can fork over 60 in support again.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:27 PM   #331
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think he did throw shots at Tiburon.
there is only one company that talks about a 3 yr plan constantly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #332
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coke hogan
I think he did throw shots at Tiburon.
there is only one company that talks about a 3 yr plan constantly.
3 year plan for what, 8 years now?? LOL, that doesn't cut it, the proof is in the pudding.

If it is a 3 year plan, dont release a game until it's ready, just update the rosters for this version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »