Home

Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - IGNITE Technology & Next-Gen Visuals (QJB)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - IGNITE Technology & Next-Gen Visuals (QJB) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #33
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 25 Next Gen Exclusive PS4 Gameplay - IGNITE Technology & Next Definition V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
In all seriousness, I know we have a lot to say about how bad these vids have been, but what in the bloody hell was EA thinking allowing their product to be marketed like this?

This wouldn't even excite the most casual gamer of the series. It's like they don't care about sales, don't care about people are perceiving this game. Are they just putting a game out on next gen because they can? Because they know people want a football game for their next gen console?

This is HORRIBLE marketing, horrible, horrible, horrible. Nothing in these trailers have impressed me, and this most recent one has actually turned me off from even wanting to play the game. Just damn.. The thought process that goes into some of these decisions is mind boggling.

I didn't even enjoy 2K football that much back in the day, I actually played Madden over 2K5 that year, but I promise you if EA didn't have the exclusive license, we really might be looking at a world without Madden football. Or at least a world with EA making a decent damn football game.
And why would they pass off the release of the videos to some dude on Youtube? who the hell is at the wheel over there? From E3 vids being pre-rendered, to then showing vids of the game with "actual game footage" overlayed on them, to the MNF fiasco they just stopped doing after only 2 because people couldn't even tell if it was current or next gen, to a complete lack of any footage released played from the perspective we will actually play it on, and now the seeming hesitance to even attempt to follow through on Living Worlds boasts. Seriously, whoever is making these marketing decisions should be canned yesterday, it has just been completely bungled start to finish. Of course not so much as a peep from EA about any of it at all. A little more than reminiscent of the 06 debacle.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #34
Banned

Steven78's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 Next Gen Exclusive PS4 Gameplay - IGNITE Technology & Next Definition V

Just watched it again and there are literally 6-7 same 49ers coaches on the sideline with their arms crossed not looking at the play and just staring out in different directions.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #35
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Would like to see a mouth piece.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #36
Fighting a War & Gaming

8and9's Arena

OVR: 9

Yeah I give up, see you all on Madden 15.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #37
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericasTeam
Anybody else sick of hearing about the helmet moving, hair moving, watching feet, and the amazing crowd? This video actually kind of pissed me off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
That's what QJB does lol
Old 11-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #38
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird

Would like to see a mouth piece.
Here is the closest you'll ever come to it.

Old 11-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Ok, seriously, I have no problem with the graphics, they are obviously an upgrade, how big of an upgrade is debatable, but an upgrade is evident. What I do have a big problem with, is the little things that are immersion killers. for example, CK throws the pass in the first part of the sequence, and while the play is happening in replay, who do we see standing on the sidelines? you guessed it, CK. It is simply jarring, it is a previous gen issue, and it has to be fixed

second, please, please, please EA, stop with the ****ing canned cut scenes, huuuuuuge immersion killer. Murray scores a TD, then an instant later the handful of defenders on his *** at the goalline suddenly vanish, and every other player is 60 yards back down field, and on top of that, DM doesn't do that stupid *** dance.

Gameplay must be addressed first, but we aren't the ones shooting our mouths off about Living Worlds interactive/improved sidelines, like it is going to be some great step up, THIS YEAR! stop jerking your customers around!
Good catch on Kaepernick. That's just.... Wow.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #40
Banned

Steven78's Arena

OVR: 0

Check it out, #56 for the Chiefs clearly has black arms but a white neck and face. You can't make this stuff up!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »