Home

If this happens next year

This is a discussion on If this happens next year within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2004, 12:40 AM   #1
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18
If this happens next year

I have been a Madden and NCAA gamer since the birth of both and I cannot remember being so upset as I am this year at Madden. These bugs with create a player are awful. I already had the crap after year 2 or 3, whichever it was. So I eliminated the CAP to 14. Still had a problem. Now all I have is the unnamed players with their name like Arrington and so forth. Well in between year 8 and 9 I get another bug. It will not go past the first round pick 22 in the draft. I have tried simulating it and doing it manually. Neither works. It gets stuck and says processing on the screen. I am so pissed right now. Good thing there are still 6 months left until 05 comes out. If the problems still persist in the next version, it will be my last. One of the best parts of the game IMO and it does not work right. Not to mention the draft class bug that accompanied the initial release version. No excuse for it. EA screwed the pooch big time on us Boxers this year. Thanks for making Madden damming.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »