Home

Why do we have live gameplay from everyother launch game but madden??

This is a discussion on Why do we have live gameplay from everyother launch game but madden?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #9
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Why do we have live gameplay from everyother launch game but madden??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Live 14 has shown 5-5 gameplay?
Nah but it aint a launch game for PS4. I guess that's what the OP was referring to.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 11-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardown
There can really only be one answer, people can try and come up with theories and explanations but if you had something worth showing you most definitely would.
This is how i feel as well...i say > "Anyone that has to hide things usually means there is something bad about it"...and likewise "Anything good that someone has usually are quick to boast it, show it off,etc"

It rubs off as being secretive in a bad way..or being deceptive about it. All this just feels wrong..i dont know, i hope i am wrong and i hold hope but each year that hope is fading away greatly now.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #11
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

A little over a week before launch and still nothing is a bad sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2013, 08:44 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art1bk
A little over a week before launch and still nothing is a bad sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could you imagine if there were no BF4 gameplay videos out there? Just a few close up trailers? There would be riots

For a game as big as Madden, its a terrible sign
Old 11-06-2013, 08:50 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 6

Well since they all just finished the game they are probably on vacation or working on madden 15. They showed 2/3 game feature videos. After living worlds that's it. We only will get gp from someone besides ea.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #14
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

I have a feeling we have seen the gameplay, the ESPN MNF clips. I think the game looks like that from the regular available camera angles. It only looks like what they have showed in the blogs and videos from up close replays and doctored up shots.

I could be wrong and that would be no surprise, but there has to be a reason here.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

That Engadget video showed 11 on 11 gameplay with the saints and dolphins. It was horrific. The stupid eA guy even commented on blades of grass even though they were planning on field turf, talk about attention to detail. After seeing the Eco motion 2k video, I am just going to hold out for a 2k football game even if it takes 5 years. Do you guys think that the Nfl may consider giving 2k an opportunity given the poor madden sales over the years? Since riddell lost their exclusive helmet license, I now have hope.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmaigur
That Engadget video showed 11 on 11 gameplay with the saints and dolphins. It was horrific. The stupid eA guy even commented on blades of grass even though they were planning on field turf, talk about attention to detail. After seeing the Eco motion 2k video, I am just going to hold out for a 2k football game even if it takes 5 years. Do you guys think that the Nfl may consider giving 2k an opportunity given the poor madden sales over the years? Since riddell lost their exclusive helmet license, I now have hope.
We've NEVER been this close to the NFL exclusive license ending. Judging by what Clint and Rex or whoever that was from EA said: EA is going ALL OUT to get another deal locked up. I just hope it doesn't happen. It's got to be costing EA an arm and a leg to keep the license, and Madden just isn't moving the units like it use to... Doesn't make sense to keep it exclusive.

I feel so robbed man. I pray we get an alternative, this is just insane. Not even to not have gameplay vids, just the title in general is horrible.

Last edited by Jetpac; 11-06-2013 at 09:50 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »