Home

Injuries Not Working In Online CFM!!!!!

This is a discussion on Injuries Not Working In Online CFM!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #41
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Injuries Not Working In Online CFM!!!!!

Between this and the practice issue, I just don't see the point of playing online anymore. Does anyone know if Madden 25 Next Gen will be like this?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #42
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Between this and the practice issue, I just don't see the point of playing online anymore. Does anyone know if Madden 25 Next Gen will be like this?
What is the practice issue?
Old 11-13-2013, 04:11 PM   #43
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
What is the practice issue?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html

I was in a large user online CCF on OS, but I lost interest when GTA came out. If I hadn't of already quit no injuries definitely would have pushed me over the edge.

I still, however have been playing in a 3-man CCF with 2 guys I work with. I showed them the problem with practice and how it's basically a cheat last week. I even gave some suggestions on possibly alleviating the problem a little bit (like only practicing in the preseason on during weeks 4,8,12 and 16). However, they are causal gamers and don't seem to care about it. It's game breaking to me so despite liking M25 I will probably bow out after Season 1.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 11-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anybody know if this is happening in all CFMs and/or if it only happens after the first season? I ask because I'm in 2 CFMs. 1 definitely has injuries turned off since the beginning of season 2 and it started before the patch. In the other league we are still in season 1 and I've definitely seen injuries in that league since injuries were off in the other. Should I be expecting injuries to be non-existent in season 2 of that league as well?
Old 11-15-2013, 11:47 PM   #45
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerat
Does anybody know if this is happening in all CFMs and/or if it only happens after the first season? I ask because I'm in 2 CFMs. 1 definitely has injuries turned off since the beginning of season 2 and it started before the patch. In the other league we are still in season 1 and I've definitely seen injuries in that league since injuries were off in the other. Should I be expecting injuries to be non-existent in season 2 of that league as well?
It's been confirmed that injuries are turned off for user vs user games in cfm so any injuries you are seeing occurred during user vs cpu games or during sims. To answer your question specifically tho, you should expect injuries to be non existent for any user vs user games you play in cfm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Injuries might be back on, a couple of guys from my league are reporting injuries occuring in team play. If they're back on for one head to head mode they might be back on for all of them.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:42 PM   #47
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Injuries might be back on, a couple of guys from my league are reporting injuries occuring in team play. If they're back on for one head to head mode they might be back on for all of them.
I don't think they were turned off in community games. I played a tryout game for our online league last week and had 2 players get hurt.

Watch me play video games
Old 11-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
I don't think they were turned off in community games. I played a tryout game for our online league last week and had 2 players get hurt.
Yeah, they just said this was a community game in team play, so....meh. Might not mean anything after all.

There is this tweet that says they're considering it, though:

Josh Looman@Josh_Looman 15 Nov @Judgebredd @ClintOldenburg We’re discussing turning them back on while we investigate the problem.

Last edited by bcruise; 11-16-2013 at 03:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »