Home

Just started in madden and got an update, any details?

This is a discussion on Just started in madden and got an update, any details? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #17
Rookie

diamok's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Just started in madden and got an update, any details?

Created a new offline CF to test...the update does not add cpu vs cpu, nor true coach mode. :-)

Take care,
Old 12-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 7

Definitely a Madden update...not sure for what though. Just DLed it myself
Old 12-10-2013, 10:57 AM   #19
Rookie

SynShadowzz's Arena

OVR: 3

Dear God, I pray it's the return of injuries.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #20
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

so has anybody found anything out?? are injuries turned back on???

I played a play now game and not sure if its me or not but it seems they fixed the slider issue again... I was avging almost 100 yards with few carries just in first half in games before this update in todays game.

I finished the game 9 carries 64 yards my rb couldn't break off any long gains his longest run was 19 yards.

neither team could do much it was 6-0 me right before half I picked off bree's and threw up a hail mary that I actually completed for a td to make it 13-0... I went on to win 26-0.

I've never had that type of low scoring game in madden it seemed they tightened up the defense because I was having to dink and dunk the hail mary was longest pass I had all game. the sliders I use are all-madden type.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:40 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
so has anybody found anything out?? are injuries turned back on???

I played a play now game and not sure if its me or not but it seems they fixed the slider issue again... I was avging almost 100 yards with few carries just in first half in games before this update in todays game.

I finished the game 9 carries 64 yards my rb couldn't break off any long gains his longest run was 19 yards.

neither team could do much it was 6-0 me right before half I picked off bree's and threw up a hail mary that I actually completed for a td to make it 13-0... I went on to win 26-0.

I've never had that type of low scoring game in madden it seemed they tightened up the defense because I was having to dink and dunk the hail mary was longest pass I had all game. the sliders I use are all-madden type.
It would be GREAT news if they indeed tightened up the D.

Problem is I would have to erase 3 months of slider jacking I just finished up with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 01:26 PM   #22
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
It would be GREAT news if they indeed tightened up the D.

Problem is I would have to erase 3 months of slider jacking I just finished up with.
Well good luck everyone time to tweak sliders again lol hopefully not much tweaking from the last time .. I can only be so lucky
Old 12-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #23
Rookie

millhouse20's Arena

OVR: 0

had my first post-patch game in cfm bears vs bengals. won the game 44-34 and had also the feeling, that running is harder than before finished with 94 yrds on 18 carries, but most of the yards came when bengals d-line was tired. also the cpu running-game seems to be better than before. bjge finished with 120 yrds on 19 carries. felt so bears-like
Old 12-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #24
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroice
Well good luck everyone time to tweak sliders again lol hopefully not much tweaking from the last time .. I can only be so lucky
hmmm I thought sliders were fixed?? just played another game... I won 21-14.... again neither team could do much infact both team's played hot potato with the ball in 2nd quarter within 5 plays had 3 fumbles. it was 14-7 at half seahawk's.

2nd half I get a great KO return to hawks 35 tie it up to make it 14-14 all hawks had a chance to win it with 1:44 on clock but went wide left on a 53 yard fg.... I score with 33 secs left in game to win 21-14. Mcgahee did have over 100 yards this game but his longest run was 28 yards... he had 14 carries. to me atleast they seem to be back to way they was before the second patch broke them... but could just be me.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »