Home

Madden NFL 25 Title Update #3 Available Now, Fixes Online CFM Injury Issue (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Title Update #3 Available Now, Fixes Online CFM Injury Issue (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2013, 05:00 PM   #33
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 25 Title Update #3 Available Now, Fixes Online CFM Injury Issue (360,

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeycool
My friend and I have each played 3 online cfm games since the patch and we each have ran the ball just as easily as we always have.
Same here. I played an offline game and nothing out of the ordinary happened to me.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #34
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 25 Title Update #3 Available Now, Fixes Online CFM Injury Issue (360,

Just played a user/user CFM game and had an injury occur. So at least they're back to working.

Watch me play video games
Old 12-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #35
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
Just played a user/user CFM game and had an injury occur. So at least they're back to working.
What's your injury slider set at?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 07:48 PM   #36
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman24
What's your injury slider set at?
It was at 50, we didn't touch it

Watch me play video games
Old 12-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #37
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
It was at 50, we didn't touch it
Sweet got it
Old 12-12-2013, 02:41 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yep, user vs user 2 broken collarbone injuries and sprained mcl for Wilson.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:58 AM   #39
Banned

really operation sports? i talk smack to one little punk and u ban me for life?!?!

Yes, really...

Last edited by NDAlum; 12-12-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #40
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Maybe, it's also a combo of slider sets, but I've played 3 games now with the patch, and the D has absolutely been upgraded. Their pursuit angles are solid. The LBs are playing quality gap control and the dline is firing off the ball better. Running is tougher because of this, but certainly not impossible. Game feels much more real right now. Only one big negative I'm noticing, it seems like the entire d is completely preoccupied with what's going on behind the line of scrimmage. On a run, this is fine as they run to the ball. On a pass, however, zone coverage seems that much worse than it already was. Run a slant post patch against zone and see what I'm talking about. I've tried every pass coverage slider (0, 31, 50, 100, etc.), and I see the same thing, it's like the LBs are absolutely fixated on the backfield and can't be bothered with a WR running into their zone. So, overall, I'm happy with the patch and whether by accident or not, it has helped the defense. Btw, i am NOT an ea fanboy and miss 2k sorely, but wanted to post my positive thoughts on this patch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »