Home

possible issues in getting Madden 25 late?

This is a discussion on possible issues in getting Madden 25 late? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
Pro

Executor's Arena

OVR: 1
possible issues in getting Madden 25 late?

Hi guys I apologize if something like this has been posted before but really have to know the answers on this one:

I am the resident of Central Europe and apparently own only the European copy of Madden (PS3, current gen), thus having no ability to import NCAA14 draft classes. But I will be visiting U.S. in February 2014 and I am thinking hard about buying an American copy of Madden there. What I need to know first, though, is this:

1) There have already been 3 patches for M25 so far. If I get my new Madden in late February 2014, will these patches be still available for download?

2) If so, what kind of patch do I get, only the third (latest) one? Or are all previous patches always included in the latest patch so I don't miss a thing when I get to download whatever version the system gives me?

3) Will the official Madden roster updates still be available in late February? I suppose Superbowl Week roster update comes out in a week following Superbowl but will it still be available 3-4 weeks later?
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

"Greater than I, lesser than I, what does it matter to my functioning?"
(Steve Perry: Shadows of the Empire)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2013, 02:25 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: possible issues in getting Madden 25 late?

Well patches stay stored on your system....so im not sure if it will effect the different versions or not.

Far as the final roster update ... it should still be active for awhile if not I have a thread in the roster section that has the all the weekly updates that u can d/l via USB flash drive... or I could d/l it to the roster share.
Old 12-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

soon as you load up you will get an update that will encompass all patches
Old 12-17-2013, 03:57 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

and you could buy a copy of ncaa 14 its not region specific, im in uk and i bought the ps3 soloely for ncaa/hc09 and madden when gf is playing skyrim :P

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »