Home

Question: funding a stadium relocation?

This is a discussion on Question: funding a stadium relocation? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Arrow Question: funding a stadium relocation?

Thinking of starting a CFM as the Jags and relocating to London as soon as possible (so moving at beginning of 2nd season). I know the new city covers some of the cost but lets say I finish the season with $35m, how much of that gets taken for the new stadium and will it prevent a lot of rookie signings (since I plan on clearing out a lot of the team for 2014 draft picks)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 02:28 PM   #2
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Question: funding a stadium relocation?

The money will come out every week. Like a mortgage. Nothing up front. I pay 300k a week for the most expensive deluxe dome
Old 12-17-2013, 02:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ah ok great, so should still be a healthy amount available for rookies. Thanks
Old 12-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
Rookie

AZBirdGang's Arena

OVR: 0

That is not necessarily for all tho. I've made a couple owners and relocated them. One of which was moving the Jags to London and I was paying roughly about 3 Mil a week. Which with that and player salaries left me with barely enough to scrape by and I didnt have enough money to resign or hire free agents and I even went bankrupt. So id be very careful make sure you get high popularity so you know you will have a steady flow of fans coming in and for london I believe they are a fair weather city so I'd recommend building a dome. But in all honesty im doing a Jags owner right now and so far ive just been upgrading my stadium and renovating it slowly keeping fans interested in coming and its FREE! no weekly charges for the stadium which is awesome I avg about 13 Mil a home game where I only pay just about 4 Mil for players salaries and all the rest goes straight into the pocket where I use to upgrade the stadium and have some play room to sign some big name Free agents.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:47 AM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

The money will come out every week.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »