Home

RELOCATION STADIUM COLOR ISSUES PLEASE HELP

This is a discussion on RELOCATION STADIUM COLOR ISSUES PLEASE HELP within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2014, 10:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
RELOCATION STADIUM COLOR ISSUES PLEASE HELP

Hey All,

I'm trying to play a season where i am the London Black Knights. I love everything about their colors (red and black).

But when the new season begins, and my team moves to London, the stadium I have built has a blue and black border around the field!

Why the hell is it blue and black when my team colors are red and black?

And Ive tried THREE different stadiums, the futuristic, the old fashion, and the sphere. ALL OF THEM have blue/black border as the walls. I don't understand. How do i get it to match my team color scheme?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2014, 12:29 AM   #2
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: RELOCATION STADIUM COLOR ISSUES PLEASE HELP

Apparently you share the stadium with Tottenham Hotspur from the Barclays Premier League. So, there is your blue.

What I am trying to say here is, it's really not that big of a deal and don;t let it ruin the game for you.

Make up some story like I did above and it all makes sense. Because after all...there is no NFL team in London and this is just a video game...so anything goes.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:15 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: RELOCATION STADIUM COLOR ISSUES PLEASE HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukebeatsuncagain
Apparently you share the stadium with Tottenham Hotspur from the Barclays Premier League. So, there is your blue.

What I am trying to say here is, it's really not that big of a deal and don;t let it ruin the game for you.

Make up some story like I did above and it all makes sense. Because after all...there is no NFL team in London and this is just a video game...so anything goes.
Wish I could triple-like that post... That's 1000% the correct attitude to play the game with!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »