Home

CFM Sliders and rules.

This is a discussion on CFM Sliders and rules. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2014, 12:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CFM Sliders and rules.

So me and my friends been playing a players only CFM on All madden with everything at default. I'm trying to find a way to make this CFM we have realistic, cause I'm looking at box scores for my friends games and their passing for almost 600-800 yards or more a game and putting up 50 - 80 points in games. I also played one of my friends in a game and he ran the same play all the way up the field every drive. It frustrates me because It's nothing I can do about it because we are only QBs and so we cant control the D to adjust. It seems like the only way I can compete is to do the same thing, but i like to play realistic so it can be fun.

Note: we are in our 3rd year and I have beaten him 3 straight times but he wasn't running the same play. So I'm guessing that he found this play that works pretty much all the time and he's abusing the heck out of it. He also was not putting up the numbers in the previous 2 seasons he is no. Which also got me thinking thats a result to him running that same play over and over again because the computer dont adjust enough to stop it. We only play on 8 mins quarters. So I dont see how he is throwing 8 Tds a game and still throwing like 5-6 Ints that same game.

We are at the end of our 3rd season now. He is 13 - 0 and has pass for over 8000 yards and threw 75 TD 50 Ints

My stats are 4500 yards and 35 TD 21 Ints and im 10 - 3

I have no problem with losing a game, so thats not the problem that he beat me. Cause i dont mind losing a game. makes it fun. But when you do things like he do it dont make it fun. So if there is any help or advice to tryt and fix this, like some slider adjustments to make the game more realistic in the passing game or any help period im open to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 02:23 PM   #2
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: CFM Sliders and rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardcg
It seems like the only way I can compete is to do the same thing, but i like to play realistic so it can be fun.

We are at the end of our 3rd season now. He is 13 - 0 and has pass for over 8000 yards and threw 75 TD 50 Ints
1.Find better people to play with.

2.Check the sliders forum for more difficult sliders (jarrods black set is really tough).

3.Institute house rules on stat padding and CPU abuse. Odds are, though, that your friends will resist this. He/They are obviously not interested in realistic results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 01-13-2014, 05:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CFM Sliders and rules.

I thought about putting in house rules. I think I might just try out them sliders next season to make it more difficult. I can tell he's stat padding by running the play cause when he was beating me the game was pretty much over so I was just gone run the ball to end in. Dude started calling timeouts up mp 21. im like dude chill the game is over. I think i might have to kick him out. cause at first he ket restarting his games, and didnt know we could see how many times he started that game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »