Home

XP bonus points

This is a discussion on XP bonus points within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2014, 02:01 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
XP bonus points

How does this work? Tried Google and searching the forum to no avail. Anybody know exactly how many bonus XP points you get for winning an award or making the Pro Bowl or winning the Super Bowl? I'm asking because some of my backup players got 20,000 bonus XP while the starters only got 10,000. This is only an issue with the offensive line. There's a glitch where backup o-linemen can make the Pro Bowl even if they never played a down. The extra XP prbly has something to do with the glitch. But I'm also just curious how many points you can get and how. For instance, how many points for Pro Bowl appearance, how many for being league MVP, winning the Super Bowl, etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2014, 02:02 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: XP bonus points

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbranson
How does this work? Tried Google and searching the forum to no avail. Anybody know exactly how many bonus XP points you get for winning an award or making the Pro Bowl or winning the Super Bowl? I'm asking because some of my backup players got 20,000 bonus XP while the starters only got 10,000. This is only an issue with the offensive line. There's a glitch where backup o-linemen can make the Pro Bowl even if they never played a down. The extra XP prbly has something to do with the glitch. But I'm also just curious how many points you can get and how. For instance, how many points for Pro Bowl appearance, how many for being league MVP, winning the Super Bowl, etc

Not sure, but the same thing happened to me!

Go Hawks
Old 01-18-2014, 08:13 AM   #3
Rookie

Marc_Jones's Arena

OVR: 1

In the season goals menu you can select a player and see his game goals, season goals and career goals. Superbowl, pro bowl and individual awards would be there. It tells you how much the get for each, including if the get multiple(up to five I think).
Old 01-18-2014, 08:54 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_Jones
In the season goals menu you can select a player and see his game goals, season goals and career goals. Superbowl, pro bowl and individual awards would be there. It tells you how much the get for each, including if the get multiple(up to five I think).
Correct. All these are listed under "Milestone" goals. Each player has "Season" "Weekly" and "Milestone" goals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »